𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐎𝐇... 𝐈'𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓

[THIRD POV]

"Who are you...?" (Y/N) slurred, setting her red solo cup down on the dresser, "I haven't seen you around~..."

"Name's Satoru," the white haired male smiled as (Y/N) walked towards him; the back of his legs hit the bed, and he stopped there, "I'm a teacher."

"A teacher?" (Y/N) giggled, "You don't look like the teaching-type."

"Not in bed." he winked.

(Y/N) was half-drunk, the shoulder strap of her dress had already fallen as she pushed the 28 year old on the bed. She was off-duty and was pulled into a party by a co-worker, getting herself a little more wild than she thought she'd ever be.

She kicked her black heels off, crawling on top of the male. She straddled his lap, her eyes flickering over to the tent being formed on his jeans.

The man who's name was Satoru was smiling from ear-to-ear until he noticed something was off; granted, he stopped (Y/N) from continuing any longer, putting his large hands on her hips.

"Baby you're a little drunk," he softly said, "I don't think you want to do this..."

"I'm not drunkkk," she hiccupped, "I had like... seven... two drinks..."

He sighed; he had been drinking a bit too, but he handled his liquor a bit better than the girl on top of him. Still, he didn't want to take advantage of her if she were drunk. 

"I don't want to do anything you'd regret baby," he said, "Sex is something you can't do recklessly."

"I'm 25 years old..." (Y/N) said, "I'm basically at that age where recklessness starts the moment I wake up..."

"You're not thinking right baby," the man lifted (Y/N) off of him, placing her on the bed gently, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt... me?" (Y/N) scoffed a bit, "You think I can't handle you?"

"Not at the moment," he replied, finishing (Y/N)'s drink so she wouldn't get even more drunk, "I can tell that you're a freak in the bed though."

"I can make a man cum three times before I let myself go," (Y/N) smirked, "I'm not a one-round girl."

"Oh?" he raised his brows in amusement and curiosity, "Where is your credibility?" 

"I can get on my knees for you daddy."

The name instantly caused the white haired male to drop dead. He was such a sucker for names in bed especially when they slipped out of such kissable lips. 

Feeling his pants tighten, the tent growing, he hissed. (Y/N) only smirked at how flustered he was.

She took the other strap of her dress down, pulling the dress off and revealing nothing but a normal panty and bra set. It wasn't even laced, but damn it looked good on her. She let the dress fall to the ground as she stared at him.

"You said you're a teacher right, Satoru?" he nodded as he began to sweat at the sight of this girl.

"Then, teach me something."