𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒...

[THIRD POV]

"I came to talk with (L/N) (F/N)," Gojo said as he spoke to the receptionist, "Where might she be?"

"O-Oh," she was overwhelmed with his beauty and blushed slightly, "She would be on the fourth floor..."

"Thank you."

It was a new week; Saturday was their date, and Sunday was when Gojo and (Y/N) decided to sleep in together and have a lazy day. Gojo cooked her breakfast and also did some of her laundry, his real reason to do so though was to see what (Y/N) wore throughout the week. 

Now it was Monday, back to work day, and he needed to tell (Y/N) something.

Gojo leaves the bottom floor and goes in the elevator, pressing the fourth floor. He waited in there until he arrived on the floor, and when the elevator doors opened, he saw that the floor was busy.

There were people carrying documents, folders, cases. Coffee machines, diet sodas, and chip bags were all around as well. 

"Wow," Gojo grinned, "Busy I see."

He walked straight ahead and tried to look around for (Y/N), his pregnant girlfriend. Walking around, he found no one even remotely close to her. He frowned a bit, then deciding to ask around.

"Yo," Gojo put his hand on a man's shoulder, stopping him; he looked behind him and saw Gojo, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Who are you?" 

"I'm the one who is asking the questions."

The guy snorted and fully turned around. "I'm sorry, I won't be able to help you without any sort of identification."

"Oh," Gojo fished in his wallet for his ID, "Gojo Satoru, I work with the Jujutsu sorcerers."

"Ah, the mountain people," Gojo raised his brow at that, "Okay, then what are you looking for here?"

"(L/N) (F/N)," Gojo replied, "She is my girlfriend."

"Are you the one who got her pregnant?"

Gojo grinned and nodded happily.

"You are one lucky man," he said, shaking his head, "I've known too many guys who wanted to fuck her and be in your position."

"I'm just the best." though a little jealousy stung Gojo.

Were there still men going after (Y/N)? How did that all start? Gojo wanted to know to be honest.

"(L/N)-san's office is down the hall, the farthest on the right." the man pointed behind them.

"Oh; she isn't here?" Gojo asked.

"Of course not," the man replied, "She's the boss of the floor; she owns it, so she works off to the side in her own space with Rei-san." 

"Wow..." Gojo was thoroughly impressed, "(Y/N)-chan is way more different in the workplace than I thought."

Giving the man a thanks, he walks off and goes into the direction he pointed at. He ends up in front of a closed door. Opening it, he walks in and sees (Y/N).

"Sup!" he greets Rei and (Y/N).

"Satoru," (Y/N) said in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

(Y/N) and Rei's desk were in front of each other, in a large table in the middle of the room. Their desks were covered in papers and clips and all sorts of things. The two of them looked like they were doing some paperwork though.