𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐘'𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?

[THIRD POV]

Morning arose, and Gojo found himself smelling something rather delicious. He rubbed his eyes, yawning, his hand landing to an empty space beside him. He sighed, looking to his right to have seen nothing but pillows. Pulling his boxers on and running his hand through his white hairs, he made his way down the stairs as he heard humming in the kitchen.

Wearing her pajamas, which wasn't really pajamas, more like just a pair of panties and a shirt, (Y/N) was cooking up some breakfast. Gojo had a shot at her ass, smirking to himself as she looked way too sexy from behind. 

Gojo smiled as he walked up behind her, placing his hands around her waist as his face inched to her cheek. He kissed her softly, his hands playfully squeezing her curves.

"Morning baby," Gojo greeted in a rather deeper tone, "I thought it was the breakfast that smelled so good, then I realized it was you."

"Do you like it?" she asks him, referring to the scented lotion that Gojo actually admired, "I just bought it a couple of days ago and decided to try it when I got myself ready."

"It makes me wanna eat you up."

Chuckling, (Y/N) turns the stove off. She places her hand on Gojo's cheek, kissing his lips chastely as Gojo's hands then wandered to the back of her thighs. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Gojo props (Y/N) up and sits her on the counter, going in for a deep kiss.

His tongue inserts between her slick folds, tasting nothing but sweetness. She moaned into their kiss, feeling Gojo squeeze her ass as she moved closer. Letting go, Gojo only smiles as he soaks in the view of his pregnant girlfriend.

"Your breakfast will get cold." (Y/N) tells him as her eyes wandered to the plate of delicious food.

"I don't know about that, considering she looks so fucking hot right now," Gojo winks, kissing her for the umpteenth time, "C'mon babe, let's have morning sex."

Expecting a lewd response, (Y/N)'s phone beeped right beside her, showing a text from her friend Rei and also the time itself. It was nearly seven in the morning, meaning (Y/N) had to get ready.

"As much as I'd like to, we need to go ahead and get ready for work," (Y/N) said as she picked her phone up and responded to Rei, "I need to shower since I smell like sex; I thought the lotion would cover it up, but I guess not."

"I'm going to go shower," Gojo helps (Y/N) off of the counter as he frowned, "Then we can go once I'm finished."

"But I have morning wood..." Gojo mumbled as he looked down at his boxers, a large and thick bulge just sitting sad inside. 

(Y/N) stops, turning slightly around and teasing him.

"Oh Satoru." (Y/N) smiled so brightly as he looked up to her.

"I didn't say I was going to shower alone."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

"He did what?!"

Rei stood in the middle of the office, a clipboard breaking in half as her worker shook in front of her. Rei's dark brown eyes somehow turned red in fury as she scared every single man and woman on her floor.

"K-Kino-san was drunk and-and some of his team had been fooling around with the alcohol and-"

"He's dead!" Rei yelled; everyone from the floor above and below could hear Rei at this point as she threw the broken clipboard down, "He hurt (Y/N)-chan?!"