𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍...

[THIRD POV]

"I forgot."

"That's not an excuse, (Y/N)-chan!"

Gojo was spiraling; he was told that (Y/N) was going to call him during her lunch, and then when it was time, there was no call. He instantly got worried, but he was in the middle of the train. He couldn't just get off. 

Other than that though, what made (Y/N) surprised though was that he arrived home at Thursday night, not Friday like how she expected.

"Something could've happened to you," Gojo told her, clutching her shoulders, "Rather, something did."

Gojo neared her even closer now. "Tell me why you didn't call me."

It was quite unexpected of Gojo to have this... clingy side. She always imagined his personality to match his side of the relationship, it being chill and laid back, but Gojo acted like a worrisome dad who just let his daughter go out on a date.

 Nevertheless, it made (Y/N) laugh a bit.

"Satoru," she laughed, "Please don't tell me you dropped everything because I didn't call you."

"I didn't; I was going to surprise your ass," Gojo frowned, "I finished everything when we called before lunch."

"Which, by the way," Gojo was a little mad, "You said you'd call me during your lunch."

"Something came up, and I ended up having to work through it," (Y/N) told him, "And my phone-"

"So you didn't even eat lunch either?!"

"I had a snack with Panda-san and Inumaki-san."

"A snack?!"

Gojo instantly pushed (Y/N) to the kitchen, scolding at her to sit down. He grabbed (Y/N)'s apron, which was bright yellow, and placed it on. Removing his blindfold and replacing them with sunglasses, he turned on the stove and grabbed a pan.

"You dumbass (Y/N)-chan," Gojo scolded, "I told you to take care of yourself when I'm not with you, and then when I'm not, you end up starving yourself."

"All because you want to keep your body all sexy?"

"That was before, but now I don't really care about my body's physique to that extent. " (Y/N) mumbled.

"I'm glad you say that, but that won't defer my points somewhere else." Gojo began to cut up some vegetables from... 

Actually, (Y/N) didn't even know where he got them.

"Don't do something so reckless again," Gojo tells her, pointing a wooden spoon at her, "Or I'll have to force my students to be on your ass 24/7."

"Don't bother your students," (Y/N) said, "They work hard enough already."

"They can do more, they're not weak."

"They don't need to babysit a pregnant woman."

"They can and they will if I tell them to."

"Satoru," (Y/N) sighed, "You are worrying too much; I planned to eat when I got home. Since I decided to get off early, I was going to cook."

"How should I believe you? You spent an entire day without eating." Gojo was pretty upset not gonna lie.

"Because I know how to take care of myself?"

"Obviously you don't," Gojo glared, "Starving yourself."