𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐇𝐄𝐘! 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐔𝐆𝐇, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐃𝐎

[THIRD POV]

Gojo had suggested (Y/N) to wear just a light summery dress, given that it was a little breezy and easy to wear, so that's what she did. She wore this rather thin dress that stopped above her knees. It was a pastel purple with a white floral pattern, and it looked beautiful on her.

The three students got to see where she lived, which was essential in a way since they were secretly in charge of her if Gojo were to be absent. They also got to see the neighborhood, which was fairly safe in their opinion.

Leaving the home, they went back into the car, where Gojo let out a deep breath. 

"Oh wait," (Y/N) said, making Gojo pause, "I forgot to get my wallet."

"You don't need it, I'm paying." Gojo said.

(Y/N) ignored him and left the car anyway.

"Wow... she's so mean to me..."

Watching his beloved enter her home, he kept an eye out for her, but he also turned around and scolded at his students.

"If any of you ruin this date between me and my (Y/N)-chan, I will make sure you all regret it!" Gojo whispered loudly.

Gojo really didn't plan for his students to interrupt them, and frankly he was upset because he wanted some time with (Y/N) all by himself, so he was very serious even though he didn't look or sound like it. 

The first years were quite amused if anything, and they were going to use that to their utmost advantage. The three of them stayed quiet for just that moment, until Itadori and Kugisaki shared the same smile of mischief.

"I'm gonna tell (Y/N)-san that you're threatening us!"

"She's not gonna love you anymore!"

Gojo had panic wash over him, quickly waving his hands in front of him; he didn't expect his students to retaliate in such manner. 

"Shut up! Don't tell her that!"

"Then let's make a deal Gojo-sensei!"

Itadori and Kugisaki looked at each other, then to Gojo.

"Buy us lunch for the next two months." they proposed.

"What?! Do you think I have that kind of money?!"

"Just two hours ago, you were ranting to me about how you spent hundreds of money on these little soap things you thought (L/N)-san would like." Fushiguro said, making Gojo gasp.

"Megumi you traitor! You weren't supposed to tell the other two about that!" Gojo cried, "You know how (Y/N)-chan doesn't like it when I spend money on her!"

"Whoops, guess you're going to have to buy us lunch for the next two months."

"W-Wow!"

Fushiguro was in on it too.

"Fine!" Gojo exclaimed, "I'll buy you rats lunch for the next two months as long as you don't tell (Y/N)-chan anything about what just happened or the soaps."

The three first years looked at each other and nodded, and as if it were on cue, (Y/N) had returned, and Gojo left the parking lot. He was sweating profusely as he gripped the wheel, and (Y/N) looked at him with confusion.

"What's wrong?" she asks him.

"Nothing babe," Gojo cleared his throat, "Let's just go enjoy ourselves."