𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊?!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘, 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄..

[THIRD POV]

"I knew something was up!"

"Gojo-sensei, you said your pull out game was strong!"

"I guess he's a liar now."

The students were silenced by Rei, who told them to walk away. She ordered them to leave the two alone, and she left as well, giving the two privacy. Gojo only stood there, not putting his blindfold off as he got closer to (Y/N).

"Hmm," Gojo had a rather displeased look on his face, "I really screwed up, haven't I?"

(Y/N) had no real response, she was waiting for one that told her that he didn't want anything to do with her or the child. Her hand went to her tummy, rubbing it a bit.

"How many weeks are you?" he asked, looking down at her stomach.

"Almost five." she answered.

"That's a little over a month then," Gojo massaged his jaw, "Why haven't you come to me any sooner?"

"I didn't know where you were; I have such blurry memories of that night, I really was drunker than I thought..."

Gojo stared at her for a few seconds, sighing as he put his hand on her head.

"Can I give you my address? I want to speak to you in privacy about this," Gojo asked her, "I don't mind attention, but there is something I want to clarify with you before anything happens."

"S-Sure," (Y/N) said, and Gojo softly smiled, "Your address?"

Gojo instead gives her his phone number and texts it to her. She receives the message and his address, and she puts her phone away. 

"You can come any time after 17:00, I am sure I will be home by then; I will text you otherwise and beforehand if I cannot make it." Gojo puts his blindfold back on as it looked as if he were leaving.

"Sounds good," she replied, "B-But Satoru-"

She held onto the sleeve of his uniform, tugging it slightly in case he were to leave without knowing her touch.

"Hm?"

"I-I can't tell if you are... mad... or upset... or happy with this announcement," she told him, "Can you please tell me how you feel...?"

Instead of being full of emotions, like how (Y/N) thought, he only laughed a bit, a smile appearing on his lips.

"I never thought that I would become my kink, if I were to be honest."

A slight blush appeared on his cheeks, and she let go of him.

"I will definitely be home by 17:00, so please come whenever you can," Gojo tells her as he starts to walk her opposite direction, "If you need assistance with arriving, please text me and we can make changes."

Gojo leaves completely, with no other word, and leaves (Y/N) to Rei, who appeared from her spying spot.

"He really... isn't mad or anything," Rei said as she walked up to (Y/N), "He looks happy from afar."

"We can't just tell with a smile or anything," (Y/N) told her with a sigh, "I shouldn't let my hopes get up, perhaps he wants to talk to me in private about keeping the child or something."

"Well you already made your decision," Rei replied, crossing her arms over her chest, "You're not aborting, that's what you said."

"I know, and I stand by my word."