𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐒𝐎, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒?

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍, 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔

[THIRD POV]

Another few days have passed, and (Y/N), Rei, and the government detective agency had moved to the mountains temporarily. There were small tents pitched around various locations, with the approval and permission by Yaga, the Tokyo Jujutsu High. 

(Y/N) and Rei were both the authorities working on this specifically. Rei was in charge of what happened inside the tents, and (Y/N) was in charge of what happened outside of it.

Granted, she walked around the perimeters to try to familiarize herself with the environment. She barely worked in nature-like environments, she was a city detective. This change of scenery was drastic, but she could adjust easily.

She had a smoothie in her hand as she walked around. She talked with some of her underclassmen, asking them how the testing was going and if they needed anything. Granted, she continued to walk around and make sure no one was slacking or causing disruption. 

"Actually (L/N)-san!" one of her workers called for her; she walked to them, "I was wondering if you could get these papers approved by Yaga-san."

"What are these?" she skimmed through the files, seeing that they were contracts and documents.

"Just more approval documents; I would like my team to use some of the resources around the mountain, such as tree or plant, to help with the testing."

"Has Rei-san checked these?" he nodded, "Then I will go and get these approved for you."

"Thank you very much, (L/N)-san!"

She nodded and walked up to the school, where the principal was. He was standing with his arms crossed over his chest; he watched the various pitched tents worked diligently and as promised, to not bother the school itself.

"(L/N)," Yaga remembered her but also knew of her and Gojo's relationship, "Hello."

"Good afternoon Yaga-san," (Y/N) greeted, "May I have you approve of some more documents?"

She explained to him about the contracts, just asking if they could borrow the terrain and use it for their testing. Yaga obliged and signed it. 

"Your cooperation will never be forgotten," (Y/N) smiled, "Thank you, Yaga-san."

"Do be careful though (L/N)," Yaga said, "Please do not fall."

"Due to some irrational actions by my students, infrastructure on the steps may fall at any time. I was planning to have them fixed by the end of the week."

"Thank you for the notice, I will watch my step."

Though when she said that, she felt a pebble hit her head. She looked up and saw that one of the little bridges above her were crumbling. The little bridges were apart of the decoration to the traditional Japanese theme of the school.

She walked a little faster, not wanting to have it fall on top of her and harm her and her child.

She returned to the tents and gave her underclassmen the approved documents. They began their second phase of testing with the new permissions, and pretty much the rest of the afternoon was spent on (Y/N) supervising them.

Eventually, she needed another batch of documents to be approved, and since she wasn't doing much, she went back up to the school to see Yaga. He approved them once more, and (Y/N) made her way back to try to get them to her underclassmen.