𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐇? 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

[THIRD POV]

Rain had started to pour. 

The sunny day had been ruined. 

The afternoon, Gojo had taken (Y/N) back to her home and let her rest by her request. At the same time, unfortunately, he had an unexpected meeting to be arranged with someone who was quite displeasing.

How he hated that he had to leave her alone, knowing that these sorts of stuff could easily be avoided with a hit of a button... If there is one thing about Gojo Satoru, it's that closure is just as important as opening.

Meaning that this relationship that he opened, previous to (Y/N)...

He needed to close it.

The evening was near, the festival looked like it would be cancelled and due for tomorrow. 

Their date would be most likely be post-poned now or spent at home.

If Gojo could make it.

He stood there, walking his way to the bar. When he entered, the bell rung, catching the eyes of one particular woman.

"Satoru-kun," the woman gasped softly as she ran up to him, her arms around him, "Satoru-kun!!!"

"Hey Hina," the woman raised her brow as she let go of him, "How are you?"

"Well now I'm mad," she frowned, "I'm just... Hina?"

"No Hina-chan?"

"I'm afraid not," Gojo looked at the time on his phone, "Let's get this over with, shall we?"

Hina rolled her eyes, turning around and leading Gojo to her table. It was far in the back, the farthest from the guitarist that was playing a soft melody. Gojo noticed him, but he sat down in the chair opposite from Hina.

A waiter came by and took orders, but to Hina's surprise, Gojo only ordered a soda.

"On a diet, Satoru-kun?" she asks as she stirs her straw in her empty glass.

"No, why? Do you think I'm fat?"

"You didn't order your usual."

"Oh," Gojo took a sip, "My girlfriend doesn't like the smell of alcohol. It's a pregnant woman thing I think."

"Your girlfriend?" Hina laughed, but she stopped midway, "Wait, did you just say pregnant?"

Gojo nodded. 

"What the hell," Hina's demeanor changed completely, "Hold the fuck on."

Her sudden loudness caught the attention of the people around them, but she nor Gojo cared.

"Did you read my texts from the week before, Hina?" Gojo asked her as he stared boredly at his tall glass of soda.

She laughed curtly. "Satoru baby, you know I don't read anything from you unless they include the location and time."

Her wink made him want to gag. The more time Gojo had spent with (Y/N), the more Gojo had realized how unappealing other women were to him. 

To begin with, he never really had a type. Gojo was a hopeless romantic, seeming to have loved every type of girl. However, ever since his informal meeting with (Y/N), he had a much softer side for the serious, calm types of women.