𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 '𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈'𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

[THIRD POV]

"Satoru."

"Yes baby?"

"Just because I don't have my handcuffs or any of my belongings doesn't mean I can't arrest you," (Y/N) crossed her arms over her chest, "I still have my badge, which means I still have the right to arrest you should you break the law."

Gojo sighed heavily. "What about you give me your badge so I can keep it nice and warm for you?"

"And why would I want to do that?"

"Because you like nice and warm things," Gojo smirked, "Or at least I do especially when I'm inside-"

(Y/N) pinches the back of Gojo's hand, causing him to yelp. He instantly cries as (Y/N) rolls her eyes at him. But she then gestures Gojo to lean down again, and cupping his ear with her hand, she whispers something, causing Gojo to straighten his act.

"I'm afraid this fine-ass woman has already made her mind up," Gojo swings his arm around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her to his side, "She likes me, not you. Sorry dude, but I don't make the rules."

"Oh wait," Gojo smiled, "I do."

Gojo shoots a cold, "innocent" glare at the man, shooing him off (rather attempting to).

"But that's another story for another day,"  he then turns to (Y/N), placing a small kiss on her forehead, "I'm gonna hang out with my girl for the rest of the day now so bye man; it was nice trying to threaten you in front of someone who could actually arrest me."

Taking (Y/N)'s hand, Gojo kisses it as well. (Y/N) couldn't help but smile as he winks at her. He had fallen so hard for (Y/N), every little action he does, he knows how and when is the right time to do it. 

He knows how to make (Y/N) smile, and those smiles aren't free. 

"Let's go buy you another drink baby," Gojo says, giving her another kiss on the face, "Then we can go home and... you can do what... I want to do..."

"As long as we pick up the kids first and drop them off to the school."

"Fine..."

(Y/N) smiles, pleased with his cooperation, and places a kiss on Gojo's cheek. He feels his heart beat ten times faster as she goes back flat on her feet, as she always tippy-toes to kiss Gojo on the face.

"Wow," Gojo couldn't stop smiling, "If I knew you'd be this damn adorable, I'd be simping for you since the beginning."

"Ehhh?" (Y/N) laughed a bit, "Satoru, you-"

"W-What the fuck!" the man is now angered; the couple turned their attention back on him, "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"This guy is still here?" Gojo raised his brow, "Dude, I'm her boyfriend; how much more obvious do I have to make it?"

The man laughed. "No way a man as ugly as you could get a babe as hot as her, that's fucking bullshit."

"Oh?" Gojo revealed his icy blue eyes for just that moment, displaying clear intimidation as he unclothed his beautiful eyes.

"Wanna bet?"

"What are you-"

Suddenly, Gojo spun (Y/N) around, placing his larges hands around her throat as she was raised a bit on her toes. He plunged his tongue down her throat, kissing her steamingly as the man watched. His eyes widened when the couple stood away from the table, now the man could see (Y/N)'s pregnant belly- she had been hiding it while sitting at the picnic table and standing behind the table, both views in which the man couldn't (more like just didn't pay attention) to anything below her chest.