Gone

Seto's P.O.V 

"You remember us?" Midnight asks. Not entirely. But I want to now. I know enough to trust her.

"Not entirely. But just enough to trust you." Zathe looks shocked.

"No I can't allow this Seto. Your not leaving again." Zathe said. So it's true I left Zathe years ago the first time.

"So it is true. I left you years ago."

"Yes you did. Just because of something stupid you left us." Zathe said.

"And what was that?"

"Over me killing your parents. You left because of that. But I set up something this time. So you can not leave this time. If you leave Zytan will find you. But I could always do this. " Zathe said. And what is that? Pain suddenly shoots through me. What he is doing to me?! I yell and fall on the ground. It's too much. I get on my hands and knees. I need to get up, but I can't.

"Seto!" Midnight yelled. She goes next to me. She puts her hands on my back and chest.

"I brought you back into this world Seto. I can take you out if I wanted too." Zathe said.

"No don't do it Zathe. The reason you did this to him was to bring him back right?" Midnight asks.

"Yeah so?" Zathe asks. I think I know what she's doing.

"Don't kill him. We can't take losing Seto again. Please don't." Midnight said. Zathe grabs Midnight. Zathe kicks me in the side. I fall on my side. Zathe throws Midnight away. He grabs me and lifts me to eye level.

"You had a idea. Let me see it." Zathe said. I did have an idea and this one is bound to work.

"That could work. But you won't be able to stop me." Zathe said. Everything goes black.

Midnight's P.O.V
I sit up. Zathe is gone. I stand up. So is Seto. No.

"No not again." I run back into the base. He remembers and now he's gone. I had Seto and I loss him. Why? I walk into where Sky was. I'm about to cry. I can feel it. Sky looks at me. He stands up.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks as he walks in front of me.

"I got Seto to remember and then Zathe took him." Tears come down my face.

Sky's P.O.V
She starts crying. I pull her into a hug. Her hands cover her face as she cries on my chest.

"He'll be fine."

"How do you know?" Midnight asks. She puts her arms around my center and hugs me tight. She buries her face in my chest.

"Cause Seto is a strong guy. He'll pull through. At least you got him to remember you. That's good." Last time someone cried on me I think it was Tay when Mitch was in a coma.

"But Zathe." Midnight said.

"He'll be fine. I promise he will. We'll get him back." Midnight looks at me.

"Promise?" Midnight asks. I wipe her tears away.

"Promise." We let go of each other. I lean on the table.

"You shirt is wet." Midnight said. I look at it. O yeah it is.

"Not the first time someone cried on me."

"What was the last time?" Midnight asks.

"Tay, it was when Mitch was in a coma back when his demon side was unstable. Don't worry. We'll get him back." Midnight smiles and leaves. I smile. So Seto remembers. I'm glad that worked cause I had nothing else. Kitty comes in.

"Why is your shirt wet?" Kitty asks.

"Midnight crying over Seto. He remembers us and now he's in Zathe bands doing something to him."

"That must have destroyed her." Kitty said. Kitty sits on the table next to me.

"It did."

"Why is it girls cry on you?" Kitty asks. I don't know actually.

"I don't know."

"I think it's because you know what to say to make anyone feel better." Kitty said. Not Dylan. I look at the ground. I tried and she wouldn't listen to me.

"Sky." Kitty said.

"I couldn't help Dylan feel better before I killed her."

"O Sky you tried. It's not your fault." Kitty said as she puts her arms around my neck. She kisses my cheek.

"Dylan seem like a great girl. But you can't save everybody." Kitty said. I know that.

"I know that."

"Why is there two black arrows here?" Kitty asks.

"Two is better then one." She glares at me.

"Someone shot it me."

"Your okay right?" Kitty asks. Yeah Alikai caught it.

"Yeah."