Temper

Sky's P.O.V
"Sky what are we going to do?" Ty asks.

"I think we need a guardian." They all look really confuse.

"What?" Jerome asks. I smile.

"I know some people that I grew up with. They told me if Zathe ever bothers us to contact them. I think I should contact them." Seto and Midnight come in. Followed by some girl.

"Who's she?"

"Sky your awake good. This is Shadow." Seto said. Shadow looks at me.

"Who are these people?" Quentin ask ignoring Shadow.

"They are a secret group of assassins and sorcerers."

"So they are like Zathe." Mitch said.

"No. No. They are not. Austin was with them from the beginning of a war between the Aether and the Nether. I never told you about them cause I was swore to keep them a secret by their leader."

"Who is their leader?" Kitty asks.

"Kacy. I know how to contact them and I'll get a hold of them. See if they can help us out or not." They all look at me.

"Kacy. Leader of the SithikGuardians?" Shadow asks.

"That would be the one." I stand up.

"She'll betray you." Shadow said. No she won't. I trust her.

"No she won't. I assume you meant her."

"Yes I have and she and her friends attacked us." Shadow said.

"Shadow you were working with Zathe. I would too." I walk past her.

"She'll still betray you Sky." Shadow said.

"I'll believe that when I see it."

Shadow's P.O.V
Contacting Kacy will be the biggest mistake they will ever make. How can Sky trust her just from growing up with her? Well if I was in that position I would too. But she can't be trusted. I won't trust her.

"Seto are you sure about this chick?" Ty asks. I look at him. Zathe said my targets are all in this room and Sky. But should I do it? Seto would stop me. Ty is a enderborn, Jason withercursed, Kitty is brine, Ghost ender cursed, Mitch demon, Midnight sorcerer, and Seto sorcerer. I'm out numbered by strength and magic. But I could still try. No that would get me killed.

"Yeah you guys can trust her. I do." Seto said. I trust Seto. But not them. Especially that enderborn. Something about him is off to me. I never did trust enders. Ghost seems harmless, but not Ty.

"I'm gonna go talk to Sky." Seto said. He leaves. I always hated enderborns. They need to go back to the End and stay there. Not be here on the Overworld.

"I'm getting a bad vibe between Ty and Shadow." Jerome said.

"Me too." Mitch said.

"He's enderborn." Ty looks at me.

"So what?" Jess asks.

"Oo she doesn't trust me." Ty said.

"I never trust enderborns. Especially you." Ty lefts a eyebrow at me.

"Why especially me?" Ty asks.

"Aren't you born from the enderdragon? Your suppose to be ruling the End."

"I left that life a long time ago." Ty said. I cross my arms.

"I doubt that." I think I'm getting to Ty.