Author's Note- Update on some things

Song is Good News By Manic Drive. I want a song because I can and this song is not that bad. (Get it, haha, just me? Ok moving on)

Well this is kind of late. I have no idea what has been going through my head these last few days. This is going to be a long note so just bare with me. 

But anyway. Instead of making a bunch of author's notes on books to thank a number like I usually do why not just do it in one to save me time. O and to tell you a few things. O something about the Blood & War Series. I'll just list them. Some Sky Army Series and some not. 

The Deadly Coma- Thanks for over 8000 reads!!! 

Lost- Thanks for over 2000 reads!!

Hellbound- Thanks for over 600 reads!!

Cursed- Thanks for over 500 reads!!

The Phoenix- Thanks for over 500 reads!!

The Assassin- Thanks for over 500 reads!!

Enderlox- Thanks for over 6000 reads!!

Echo- Thanks for over 3000 reads!!

Of course I have some more things, but I just want to get to the point of this note. But thank you so much for all the support! Not to mention I'm almost at 90 followers!!!! O my god. I honestly didn't think I would ever get that far. I can't even tell you how surprise and happy I am cause I can't even put it into words. 

Anyway about the Blood & War Series, I'm so happy with the progress that it is making! Moving on.  (And also I ran out of ideas.) 

Actually I wanted to talk about the Sky Army Series v.s. Echo Crossover. I'm stopping that cause I loss interest fast. It's not I don't like it, I got bored with it and it was hard matching with fights. I maybe will go back to it one day. 

Now Sky Army Series....I'm doing another book. I have an idea. But I have been thinking about ending the series soon. We are at eight books. That's a lot. I love this series to death. It's the reason I got this far. But not everything could last. Don't know when I would end this series. I have been thinking about it for a long time now and I haven't confirmed it in my mind. Still want to write. I haven't lost interest in this series at all. But don't worry about it. It won't end for a long time. (As long as you guys still want more I will.)

There was something else. O right. This has to do with the book I wrote Replaced By A Tyrant. Let me say this now when I wrote the ending it was not a good time for me to be writing endings to books that are just not actually endings but cliffhangers that will never be finished. I was never happy with that ending I wrote and I may rewrite it. I mean seriously, that ending sucked. I ended it with Logan coming back to life. I may write a sequel. So people who read that book out there! Should I or shouldn't I write a sequel to Replaced by A Tyrant? And this time I will make sure the ending to this one doesn't leave you at a cliffhanger for the rest of your lives. I'm sure when I said make up your own you guys did. Well at least one person did. But YAY OR NAY FOR A SEQUEL!

Is that it? I think it is. I'm going to start doing these Update Author's note to tell what is going on with me writing wise. SEQUEL YAY OR NAY?!?! I'm doing another book for the Sky Army Series. And I will try to update Blood & War Series and The Assassin as soon as I can once I actually get an idea that I'm happy with. 

BBYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-