Alesa

Sky's P.O.V
Kacy walks in. She pulls her hood down. She looks at me.

"It's been a while how you been?" Kacy asks as she sits down.

"Good. What to do about Zathe?"

"Sky we could try to break into his base." Kacy said. Shadow.

"We could use Shadow. She is a very important to Zathe. But something about her I don't trust. She made Ty almost lose it just by talking to him."

"That doesn't sound like Ty at all." Kacy said. They all have meant Kacy before. Kacy made me wipe their memories for their safety.

"I know it doesn't seem like him. A lot has been happening. Actually can you do something for me?"

"Sure what?" Kacy asks.

"A friend of mine is in the North Village underground and needs help. Think you can help him out for me?" Kacy smiles.

"Yeah." Kacy said.

"Wait where's Alesa?" Kacy looks away from me.

"Kacy where is she?"

"She blamed herself more then she blames you." Kacy said.

"For what? Where is she?" Alesa and I left at a bad note. She hated me for Austin.

"She blames herself for Austin's death. She said she blamed you but I know she blamed herself. Alesa isn't here. She doesn't want to talk to you or see you." Kacy said. Oh good. I thought she died there.

"Where is she?"

"Sky-"

"Kacy I have to talk to her. Last time I talked to her it turned into a argument and I regret leaving it like that. Where is she?"

______________

I think I see her. She's sitting on the open windowsill with her arms loose around her knees.

"Sky what do you want?" Alesa asks. She's changed alot. She has long wave blond hair with green eyes, purple high tops, black knee high socks, black jean shorts, gray shirt with a white jacket with the hood up, a black star necklace, and a bracelet on her right wrist. I come and sit on the windowsill. She looks at me.

"You changed a lot. Still have that amulet I see." Alesa said. I can feel the angry in her voice. I teleported to the SithGuardian's base. I look at the ground.

"I don't like how we left off Alesa."

"Maybe you should have tried to save Austin rather then letting him die." Alesa said. I look at her.

"What was I suppose to do?" She looks out the window.

"Use your brine side." Alesa said. It was very unstable back then.

"It was unstable. You know that."

"You still could have used it." Alesa said.

"You gonna help me with Zathe or stay here depress?"

"No Sky. I'm not. Leave now." Alesa said. I remember a time when Alesa was always clinging to me. She wouldn't leave me alone for five minutes.

"Alesa I'm not leaving." Alesa looks at me. Her eyes glow.

"Threaten me all you want or hurt me all you want I'm not going anywhere." Her eyes turn normal.

"Just wait til you lose your friends. Let them die off let you did with Austin. Everyone you affect Sky you hurt if not physically emotionally. You don't know what it takes to be a hero." Alesa said. A hero? I don't want to be a hero.