Mind Games

Song is Metamorphosis by Blue Stahli.

Seto's P.O.V

I open my eyes. Stone floor. I look around. I'm in a room chained to a wall. Zathe appears.

"Seto if you try to escape those chains won't like it." Zathe said. I look at the ground. I wasn't going to try.

"How could you?"

"What?" Zathe asks.

"What are you going to do? You can't use it." Zathe puts his hand under my chin and lefts it up so I see him.

"I will. Sky will get what he deserves." Zathe said.

"But he doesn't deserve it."

"What changed you?" Zathe asks.

"Dying did."

"I took you in." Zathe said. But he also lied to me.

"But you also lied to me."

"Makeshift Poison is something I would have never thought of. Your still useful. Actually your not anymore. You have served your purpose for me." Zathe said. So I was a pawn? Zathe stands up. .

"So I was another one of your pawns?"

"Yes you were. When you woke up, you didn't even try to run and we did nothing to you. You had your memories. But why didn't you run? I took you cause of who you really are." Zathe said. No.

"That's not me."

"I doubt it Seto. This is someone that was made for you to hide the real you. It might not makes sense Seto it will soon. That girl Midnight, I'll have to repair the damage she did to your mind." Zathe said. She damaged nothing. If anything she help me.

"But of course that would require dieing all over again. A third time." Zathe said. A third time?

"Third?"

"Right second time. The other time you don't remember." Zathe said. He pulls out his sword. I feel the blade go on my neck.

"I'm only asking this once, are you going to join us or that army?" Zathe asks. Army. I look at him.

"If you want to kill me so bad Zathe. Do it." Zathe lowers the sword. He looks at me intently. He puts the sword in my leg. I grit my teeth. He grabs me by my neck and slams me into the wall. He pulls me to my feet.

"Seto you never seem to understand anything." Zathe said. I try to push him off of me. But I can't for some reason.

"Those chains take away not only your magic, but your strength too. Try to escape and it will hurt you like nothing before." Zathe said.

"What is so important about me to you?"

"Your parents were getting into something they shouldn't have. They were going to involve you in it. They were evil and would have changed you too. But I saved you, you ungrateful brat. Did I ever get a thanks? No not one from you. I was too late to get you out of that spell your parents did to you, but you will never change from what your suppose to be." Zathe said. That's not true. He lets go of me and pulls his sword out of me. I sink to the ground.

"I'm doing everyone a favor by keeping you locked up here. You can't hurt anyone. Once Midnight got your memories back I knew that you would be unstable. But I don't know what that spell did to you and I know what it's suppose to turn you into. I took your memories cause you wouldn't change into that. But now that you have them back, you will. I can't save you from yourself Seto. It's too late for you to survive." Zathe said. HE's a liar. I stand up. I put my hand on the wall.