Shadow

Shadow's P.O.V
The arrow hits Seto's arm. He yells. I look away.

"Seto." The girl said.

"Where did that come from?" Seto asks. His voice is still the same. I run at Seto and pin him against a tree.

"Who are you?" Seto asks. What?! He doesn't remember me? I take a couple of steps back. I pull down my bandana.

"You don't remember me?" Seto pulls the arrow out of his arm.

"Should I?" Seto asks. The girl walks next to Seto.

"Who's she?"

Seto's P.O.V
"Who's she?" The girl asks. She pulls down her hood. Wait.

"Midnight. Who are you?" Midnight asks. She has long black hair with dark red highlight with bangs partly covering her left eye, dark purple eyes, black bandana around her neck to cover half her face, black gloves and boots that go highway up her calf, black cloak with a hood and black pants, black shirt, and a necklace like the one I use to have.

"Can I see that necklace for a minute?" She takes it off and gives it to me. This necklace. I had one that broke. I kept it cause of her. Her? Shadow.

"Shadow?"

"Yeah." Shadow said as she takes it. No way. I got nothing.

"I got nothing."

"That's because of her." Shadow said looking at Midnight. O no. Zathe must have told her it was Midnight's fault.

"No it doesn't." Shadow crosses her arms.

"Seto I'm sorry then." Shadow said. She puts her bandana and hood up. Her eyes glow. She pushes Midnight. Her fist turns blue and comes towards me. I move out of the way. She turns around. She shoots spells at me. I redirect one to her. It hits her. She takes three steps back. She comes towards me. She pulls a knife out and jumps onto me. I fall on the ground. I grab her wrist. I feel the knife scratch my neck a little.

"Shadow listen to me. Zathe is using you."

"No he's not. Seto your under control." Shadow said

"By who?"

"Midnight." Shadow said.

"No. What did Zathe say happen to me?"

"You died on assignment." Shadow said.

"What assignment? Shadow I left and then Zathe tried to kill me. I never died on assignment." Shadow sits up on my waist. I sit up.

"But. He wouldn't lie to me." Shadow said.

Sky's P.O.V
We started walking towards the base. Kitty stops and so do I. I look up. James. He gets off his horse.

"It's about time James you got here. Learn to keep up." Kitty said. She walks past him. I smile. James looks at me.

"What were you doing with her?"

"Protection." James said. I laugh.

"She left you behind didn't she?"

"She just left without telling us." James said.

"That's Kitty for you. She doesn't need protection cause she doesn't want it. She can protect herself."

Tay's P.O.V
I'm shooting targets cause I'm bored. Mitch is busy with this thing that's going on. I released the arrow and it hits center. I heard something open behind me and it wasn't the door. I pick up another arrow. I pull it back. I stop and listen. Slow moving footsteps. I turn around and point the arrow at them. I knew it one of Zathe's followers.