iNSaNiTY

Ghost's P.O.V

I have Ty. We are moving him. I'm in the air and it's raining. I see where I'm suppose to go. I suddenly fall onto the ground. I keep Ty on top of me.I lay him down next to me. I stand up. What was that? That never happens. When I'm not around that is. My eyes widen. Zathe appears in front of me. He goes close to me. He puts something in my hand. He says something and disappears. I'm pushed to the back of my mind. My eyes turn black. I look at Ty. I look at my hand. A knife. I go on my knees next to Ty. No. Yes. No. Yes Ghost! I put Ty on his back. I sit on his waist. I bring the knife back. DON'T YOU DARE!! I smirk. Ty's eyes open. Even better! He's awake. But how?

"Ghost." Ty said. This must be a sight to wake up to. I bring the knife down. He grabs my wrist as it cuts his face. He's weak. I grab his wrist and undo his grip. He is weak. Too weak to fight you Ghost. I pin his wrists on the ground. My other hand with the knife goes on his neck. I cut across his chest. He grits his teeth. Why won't he scream? Because he knows that's what he wants. But stop it! Never! Ty's eyes turn black. Wait he doesn't have Enderlox! That doesn't make sense. I go flying back and hit a tree. Ty stands up. Zathe planed this. I like it. Ty's in his ender form but what was purple is now black. I stand up. He's gone insane. Really? I jump at Ty with a sword in my hand. He moves to the left and I move towards him. He grabs my wrist stopping me. He is scaring me a little. Well now I know this is not good. I push his hand off of me. I take two steps back before I push him. He takes one steps back and grabs me. We go into the air. I fly back.

I fly towards Ty. He goes under me and grabs my ankle. He knocks my balance off. I almost hit the ground before I go back into the air. He shoots something at me. I look at the knife again.I throw it at Ty. I shoot around it. Something will hit him. He doesn't move. Why isn't he moving? He teleports behind me and teleports me where he was. NO! I get hit and fall on the ground. The knife falls next to my head. I stand up quickly and grab it. He's behind me. I turn around quickly. He's normal. I put the knife in his stomach. NO! Why did he change back? Ty turns into a log. He laughs. He has gone insane! He's gone mad. I knew it would happen soon or later. But this is a new level of mad. Don't call me a coward but you can calm him down. I'm calling you a coward cause I want you to calm him down. I gain control. My eyes turn normal. I turn around. Ty.

"Ty it's me. Ghost." I walk towards him. He doesn't move. He looks at me. I get out of my ender form. He suddenly gets on top of me with a knife in his hand. The knife is so close to my chest yet it seems like he is holding back. At least he is blocking the rain even though his hair is dripping. He close his eyes. I slowly take the knife out of his hand and put it on the ground. He puts his hands on the ground beside my head. His hair is covering his eyes. I see a tear go down his cheek. I put my hand on the side of his face. He gets out of his ender form. I move his hair out of his face. He open his eyes. They are normal. I smile. I put my hands on his neck. I pull him towards me. I feel his hand on my lower back. I push myself against him but keep my shoulders on the ground. We kiss. He is back to the Ty I know and love.

"How are you back Ty?" Ty looks at me.

"I don't know. But are you complaining?" Ty asks. No I not.

"No. I'm not at all. Your soaking wet."

"It's raining and I always thought I was dry." Ty said. I laugh.

"I bet I was a sight to see when you woke up."

"I was wondering what you were doing and then I remember Insane." Ty said. I smile.

"She was scare of you." Ty smiles.

"At least someone." Ty said. We kiss again.

So yeah!!! Series is back. There is a anime reference in there and if you get it I'll love you forever!!!! Took me a long time to write this. O yeah thanks for 100 followers!!!! That means a bunch!! I'm glad you guys are loving this series or another book written by me!!! Thanks for all the supports!!

BBBYYYEEE!! :D
-Emma-