The Best of them

Jess's P.O.V
I push up. I meet eyes with Jason. He's awake. I put my hand on the side of his face. I put my arms around his neck and hug him tight. I feel his arms around me.

"Don't scare me like that." Me? Only me? Why does that make me sound desperate or something?

"Can't b-breathe." Jason said.

"O sorry." I loosen my grip. I push myself up again so I'm over him.

"It's okay." Jason said. I smile. I don't want to get off of him. I kiss him. First kiss so been waiting for a long time to do this with Jason. He kisses me back. I feel his hand on my neck. I put my hand flat on his chest.

Zathe's P.O.V
We need to exterminate them. All of them. Why can't they just kill those Sky Army? Ian died. So why can't they die too?! Why does this have to be so difficult just to kill them? I'll have to send my best.

"Valker." He comes next to me. He looks terrible.

"What happen to you?"

"Ty happened. I swear he needs to get angry management." Valker said.

"Well this has gone on long enough. Send her. Get her."

"Zathe I know she's the best since Seto left but if she found out that Seto is still alive. She wouldn't trust us." Valker said. I look at him.

"Go get Shadow Hex Enderborn now. Tell her to go and kill them now."

Shadow's P.O.V
I pull my bandana down from over my nose. I lean back on the tree. I smile. I remember so much about him and I can't believe he's gone. I remember like it was yesterday.

Flashback~
I run down the hall. This can't be happening! I burst through the door. Zathe looks at me. Tear stream down my face. I can't help it. I don't like showing my feelings but this is heart breaking. I grab Zathe. We are all alone in here.

"Where is he?"

"Where's who?" Zathe asks.

"Why did Seto's team come back but not Seto? He hasn't come back for days." Zathe loosens my grip.

"Shadow we have been looking for Seto. But.....he died on assignment." Zathe said. No.

"No he didn't. He's the best out of all of us. What happen?" This can't be happening. Seto was like a brother to me. He was the only family I had left.

"It was betrayal from one of our own from behind him. He was found stabbed in the back with a obsidian sword." Zathe said. No. I go on my knees. Zathe does too. He put his hands on my shoulders. I look at the ground.

"Hey look at me." Zathe said. I look at him.

"Seto's dead. He was the only family I had left." I'm not related to him but we are close. Zathe wipes my tears away.

"We can't bring him back. I tried and it didn't work. I'm sorry okay? We have been your family from the very beginning." Zathe said. He hugs me. I hug him back.

End of Flashback~
Losing Seto was like losing my family all over again. Valker comes out.

"Shadow Zathe has a assignment for you." Valked said. I stand up and look at him.

"What is it?"

"Before I tell you, you need to know something." Valker said.

"What?"

"They brought Seto back to life and is using him. Seto is in control of a girl named Midnight. So if he attacks you don't blame him. He won't remember you. But your job is to kill the Sky Army Generals. Seto too. When someone dies and are brought back to life they completely change. He isn't the Seto you know." Valker said. He leaves. My eyes widen. I'm happy Seto is alive but not like this. Not controlled by some bastard! Midnight huh? She's dead meat. I pull my hood up. Maybe I can get to Seto. Make him remember me. I run towards the Sky Army Base.

~~~~~~~
I stop. Is that him? I hide behind a tree. He's with some girl. That has to be her. I look at Seto. He's changed. He's controlled. Sorry Seto. I shoot a arrow towards Seto.

So you can tell who won. Enderborn_Sorcerer won!! It was so hard to pick just one. But MISSROCKHAMMER, jessiej827, and HeybiggumsitBlue I might use yours in next book if that's okay with you guys. All characters I got were great!! You guys took creative to a new level. Another book YAY OR NAY IN COMMENTS?!?! Thanks for all the characters and if you didn't win maybe next time!! And thanks for entering!!

BBBYYYEEEE!! :)
-Emma-