Released

Song is Watercolour by Pendulum.

Seto's P.O.V

Are you ready? Ready for what? Zathe's new plan. You are going back. I am not going back. What is his new plan? I'm not telling you. Ghost comes in.

"Sky, Ty, and Jason went out for a bit just to let you know." Ghost said.

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know. But how is your memory?" Ghost asks.

"I have most of it. But there are still some gaps I'm sure only Sky's knows cause I'm not listening to Zathe."

"Good." Ghost said. Wait they went out.

"Wait they went out and it's turing dark?"

"Yeah I said they did." Ghost said. I stand up. Zathe's plan.

"They are playing right into Zathe's hand. Zathe would want to take out the biggest threat and that's-"

"Skybrine." Ghost said.

"He's going to rip them apart."

"How bad is that?" Ghost asks.

"Skybrine and Sky are the same. He will rip their souls apart which could kill Sky or put him in a perment coma."

"What about Enderlox and WitherMu?" Ghost asks.

"Enderlox and Ty are the same. So the same thing will happen to him. Jason's was a curse. But they could take it."

"Why are we standing here, tell the others and let;s go find them?" Ghost asks as she walks past me. I stop her.

"Ghost Zathe could do the same thing to you. You stay here." Ghost pushes my hand off of her arm.

"I am not staying here!" Ghost yelled.

"We don't need Zathe takeing Insane from you. that would also go for Midnight, Kitty, Alikai, Jerome and Quentin. Any hybrid, or magic being can't go near Zathe."

"Why hybrid?" Ghost asks.

"He can rip that hybrid from you and turn it evil. He can do anything to any hybrid or magic being to make it turn."

"Wait what about you? Your a sorcerer." Ghost said.

"I'll be fine. Ian, Tay, Mitch, and Jess are coming with me." I walk outside. I have to talk to Zytan right now.

"Seto we are not staying here." Ghost said. I turn around. She stops. I glare at her.

"Yes you are." She looks scare. She backs up.

"I'm coming with you." Ghost said. She walks towards me.

"Your staying here."

"I am not staying behind. Not when Ty, Sky, and Jason are in danger." Ghost said.

"And what will you do when Zathe grabs a hold of you. When he rips you to shreds and then kill us all? He can change any good heart Ghost. He will be able to change you." Ghost looks scare.

"Fine. But you better bring them back." Ghost said. I head towards the dungeons. I walk down the steps. I run down to Zytan's cell. He's gone.

"He disappear." Oliver said. The jail cell is melted.

"Did you need him?" Charlie asks.

"Yes."

"You just missed him." Jen said. Mitch comes running next to me.