Chapter Eleven

(Little side note. I'm not going to put Teresa in this story. I know it probably ruins it a little bit but I want to make it different from others and I want to make it more exciting. Plus we all know that Thomas and Newt are made for eachother.)

                   ~Outside Gally's hut~

"Gally come on man you gotta come outside" Frypan says trying to get into his hut. "Go away Fry." Gally says scowling at the wall. "Dude we all find Thomas annoying but we can't afford to make enemies here , especially in this type of situation." Frypan adds "don't get me wrong I don't like Thomas either but I can't be bothered holding a grudge". Gally opens the door glaring down at Frypan. "That's because you are you and I am me. We deal with things differently ok. Don't tell me what to do Fry. I've had enough of it already. Especially with bloody Newt and Minho." Gally narrows his eyes at me in the back. "Y/n what about you huh? You support that piece of shi-" Frypan slaps him on the back of his head. "I mean shank."
I told my arms rolling my eyes at the two of them. "I honestly despise that guy but I also kinda agree with Frypan. We don't have time to make enemies or anything. Gally don't get me wrong I hate that guys guts. Especially how he gets off with everything. But we all have to work together in the situation." I say staring at him. Gally scoffs turning back round. "But if you don't want to then that's fine of course." I add quietly. Gally turns around raising an eyebrow. "It's not that I don't want to work with him- well it kinda is. But he's just so frustrating and the questions he asks are just plain stupid and he never shuts up." Gally says frowning. I giggle slightly before adding "you're like that too". Gally glares at me before sighing. "Your right I guess. But I still don't like him." I smirk walking up to him. "Did I just win an argument against the Gally?" Gally frowns at me. "Be quiet." I laugh at him before hugging him tightly. He wraps his arms around me rocking me back and forth slightly. "Yeah you won." He says quietly. Punching the air in triumph I peck his lips before letting go. "I need to go check on Alby. I'll be back later though." I run off before yelling back at him. "DON'T KILL THE GREENIE GALLY!" I sprint off laughing as he gives me the middle finger.

                            ~Time Skip~

I walk out of the medjack hut to hear yelling coming from the doors. I run over quickly seeing both Gally and Thomas at each others necks. Again. "GUYS CALM DOWN FOR CRYING OUTLOUD" I yell trying to pull them apart with the help of Minho and Newt. "Bloody hell Tommy get off him if you know what's good for you" Newt says ripping Thomas's hand off Gally's neck. Gally jumps up punching Thomas square on the nose. "Leave me the fuck alone Greenie" he sneers at Thomas. "WELL THEN DON'T TOUCH ME YOU ASSHOLE" Thomas yells trying to punch him in the face. Minho pulls Gally away from him and stands in front of him. "Dude what the hell was that for." "Minho what even happened" I ask looking at him and back at Gally. "Thomas jumped on Gally out of nowhere after having a little... Disagreement. And then started punching him and Gally tried to get him off but punched him 'by accident' and it escalated from there." Minho says glaring at Gally. "Well it wasn't my fault he jumped me" Gally says trying to get past Minho and back at Thomas. I roll my eyes and push him back. "Gally get your ass in my room now." I say glaring at him. Minho whistles grinning at Gally. "Oo your in for it now Gally" he laughs punching him on the shoulder. Gally scowls at Minho before walking off to my hut. I turn around glaring at Thomas. "What the actual Hell Greenie?"
He glares up at me before saying quietly. "I didn't mean it ok-" I scoff getting ready to punch him. "No really I didn't mean it. He just well annoyed me and yeah." I stare at him completely dumfounded. "So you didn't mean to punch him in the face for no entire reason but you still did ?" He nods feebly. "Wow." I glare at Newt. "He deserves more than one night in the pit newt. And if he isn't put in the pit for more than one night I'm getting Alby involved." I glare at the two of them before storming off to my hut.

                          ~In the Hut~

I walk in and slam the door shut. "So did you really not do anything or are you lying to me." I say sitting down. "I'm not lying Y/n. He genuinely came out of nowhere and punched me." Gally says looking pissed. "Right. Did you say anything to make him angry with you?". Gally shakes his head quickly. "Anything?" He slowly shakes his head avoiding eye contact. "Gally what did you say." Gally sighs looking at me. "you know how Newts been giving Thomas all these 'looks'?" I nod at Gally remembering the day before. "Well I caught Thomas staring at Newt with the same look". I snort covering my mouth quickly. "And then I made a joke about it saying that they were obviously dating... And then he obviously got annoyed and punched me in the face". I burst out laughing and wipe the tears from my eyes. "You have no idea how much I love you oh my god." Gally stares at me in confusion. "You aren't mad ?" He asks raising his eyebrow. I giggle before saying "Gally you obviously hit the nail on the head. Thomas likes Newt and Newt likes Thomas. And Thomas probably got scared that you would say something to Newt so he retaliated." I say covering my mouth and laughing. "Oh." Gally says slightly surprised. I reach over and take his hand. "Silly Billy you just scared Thomas becuase Newt was near him". Gally smirks slightly. "Can I use that against him... Pleaseeee" he pouts looking at me. I shake my head and kiss him on the lips. "Nah because he'll probably kill you in your sleep." Gally sighs kissing me back slowly. "Well now I will be forever upset becuase I won't be able to tease Thomas." He says pouting slightly. I poke his cheek giggling. "I'm sure you'll be able to do it once their together babe".