Chapter Two

"Greenie." I groan batting the finger away and turning over onto the other side
"Greenie" a finger keeps poking at my cheek softly but getting sharper each time
"Greenie-" "WHAT" I sit up furiously glaring at them "It's bloody six in the morning- oh. It's you" I glance at Gally who's staring at me with a smirk on his face. "What do you want" I groaned out cuddling my pillow tightly
"I need to show you around and give you breakfast" my ears perk up at this. "Breakfast ?"
"Breakfast" he says sighing.
(A/N = I genuinely cannot go without food for more than an hour like I need to have a little snack because I get so hungry lmao)
"Let's gooo" I said standing up and hitting my head against the low roof of the cell "ow-"
Gally sighs opening the door and letting me out "bit surprised you hit your head on the ceiling greenie" his lips turning up slightly into an amused smile "your pretty damn small"
"And your pretty damn annoying and you'll be pretty damn dead if you don't shut up" I snap back glaring at him
"Ooo sorry" he replies putting his hands up in mock retreat , "didn't mean to hurt your feelings shank"
I pursue my lips biting back a retort "whatever. Can we just go get breakfast please , I'm hungry as fuck-" he shushes me while placing his finger on my lips again "don't let Newt or Alby catch you saying that"  "what fuck-" "shhh" he hisses staring at me "we have slang for a reason greenie
"Alright alright" I say sighing "can we please get breakfast" Gally looks at me smiling slightly "you and your food honestly" he says shaking his head "but by all means let's go"
"YASSS FOOD" I scream waving my hands about like a pigeon on drugs "my FaV"
Gally facepalms and holds my arms down by my side "Y/N stop please" I stick my tongue out at him and shake his hands off me "spoilsport"
"Whatever" I hear him mumble "let's go".

~𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒍~ (it's an inside joke with a close friend of mine)

"MINHO STOP" I shriek before bursting into fits of laughter "I'm ticklish"
Minho smirks before attacking me with tickles again "APOLOGIZE FOR INSULTING MY HAIR OR BEHOLD THE TERROR OF MY TICKLES" he says chuckling and tickling me again
I gasp for breath and burst out laughing again while wiping tears of laughter from my eyes "ok ok YOU WIN- YOU WIN MINHO-" he lets go and splashes water on me. Grinning he looks down at me "dear me N/N looking like a drowned rat are we" (A/N = N/N stands for nickname for those who don't know x)
I stick my tongue out at him and start wringing my clothes out "Minho you got me soaked-" I clap my hands over my mouth realising how dirty that sounded. Minho chuckles and winks at me "got you wet didn't I" I hit him over the head with a wet  towel "SHUT UP POTATO HEAD" (A/N lol I'm obsessed with Gordon Ramsay QOUTES so don't mind me)
Newt stares at us with his arms folded and smirking "Minho will you bloody get off her and stop teasing the poor lass" I grin at Newt before launching a bucket of water at Minho's hair. Dropping the bucket I start sprinting towards where Gally works. "Y/N I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT" he roars sprinting after me.
I giggle running faster and bumping into Gally's broad back "uh- hello" I glance nervously up at him. He chuckles and looks at Minho sprinting towards us "got his hair wet ?" He asked looking down at me raising an eyebrow
(A/N= WILL POULTER'S EYEBROWS ARE THE BEST OK)
I nod giggling and getting ready to run again
He looks down at me and smirks "he's gonna kill ya greenie" I glance behind me and see Minho nearing the place we are standing at. "GOTTA RUN GALLY SEE YOU LATER IF I'M NOT DEAD-"
Minho tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me again "YOU RUINED MY HAIR" he says whining "IT TAKES ME AGES PUTTING IT INTO PLACE" I laugh and wriggle from under his grip "oh I think it's fine Minho... Although you do look like a drowned rat" I hide behind Gally as Minho looks like he's gonna kill me "Y/N stop being meannn" he whines and pouts "im going to get cleaned up"
"Bye Minho" I wave at him before sniggering
Gally looks down at me "you got a death wish or what" he grins "come on I gotta show you something" he leads me to one of the maze walls where there are new littered all over the wall
I run my hand over the ones I can reach. (A/N = if your tall I'm sorry lol , I'm Hella small and I couldn't reach the top isle let alone names on a stone wall)

"Sooo..."
Gally hands me a knife and motions towards the wall. "Your one of us greenie" "I'm what-"
"One of us" he sighs "whether you like it or not" he adds jokingly "now hurry up and carve your name into the wall or I'll do it myself"
I carve my name into the wall and I'm suprised at how easy it is to do so "easy huh" I feel his hot breath down my neck "same for me too" I turn around and meet Gally's intensive gaze "kinda" I whisper back "your not the only one n/n" he whispers tracing my cheek with his soft hand.
I lean into the touch and watch him get closer
"Your special"
"What-" 
"Like really special , I've met you before and I think your here to help us or save us" he says still gazing into my eyes
"Oh" I breathe back
He leans in as if about to kiss me
I lean closer to him ready to meet the kiss.
"Hey Gally-" "oh-" Newt backs away grinning slightly "sorry bout that mate" he winks at me
"Alby wants you to help him prepare the bonfire for Y/N here"
"Alright I'll be along in a minute" he gives me one last look and follows newt towards the bonfire.
I touch my cheek slightly remembering the feel of his slightly rough but surprisingly soft hands "jeezo mate" I breathe watching his retreating figure "what are you doing to me".