Chapter One

I jolt awake and gasp looking up at the ceiling panting and sweating. "Hello..??" "HELLO" I scream looking around frantically for a way out.
~box comes to a halt~
I jump looking up at the ceiling realising it's a box and not a room. "H-hello-" I croak out before scrambling back into the corner behind a crate of what seems to be tools.
"Oi where's the greenie"
I look up frowning to see atleast twenty boys staring down back at me "She's right here ??"
*Thud*
I look to my side to see a well built , muscular boy who appears to be the age of atleast 17-18 staring down back at me scowling slightly
"May I help you ??"
He replies in deep voice "just hurry up and take my hand greenie" he climbs back out of the box and holds his hand out for me to take. "Come on I don't bite" he says mocking me slightly
Scowling back at him I take his hand and pull myself out the box before making a run for it.
"WE'VE GOT A RUNNER" , "DAMN MINHO YOU HAVE SOME COMPETITION" , "SOMEONE GRAB HER ALREADY" that came from the same boy who pulled her out the box.
Still running Y/N looked behind her and kept running but sped her pace up at seeing how close he was to her.
"GREENIE STOP"
She was nearing the entrance of this huge stone structure which appeared to be closing at the sight of it. "NO !" Suddenly out of nowhere her legs were taken out from underneath her as he tackled her to the ground and pinning her down.
"GET OFF ME" she screamed trying to wriggle free. "It's for your own good greenie" he looked down at her with a stone cold expression "you do not want to go out there-"
Suddenly a huge groaning noise was heard and they all swiveled their heads to turn and stare at the doors closing.
With one final bang the doors slammed shut and there was silence. "Next time. I'm going to let you leave" he sneered before lifting her up and dragging her to what appeared to be a makeshift cell. "Wait-" "your not actually going to lock me up here right-" her words were lost as she was shoved in head first , spitting dust and dirt out her mouth she turned to face the scowling boy. "What is your problem-" "you."
For some weird reason this made him feel slightly guilty at the sight of seeing her confused and locked up in a cell. "It's for your own good greenie-" "don't call me that." "What?" "I said don't call me greenie"
"Well what do you want me to call you then. Sweetheart??" She secretly liked the sound of that but pursed her lips and replied snapping "my name is Y/N and I'd appreciate it if you used it-..."
"Gally" he replied sneering at her.
"Right Gally...could you tell me why I'm in this cell and what I'm actually doing here in the first place"
He looked at her almost quizzically "tomorrow."
Her mouth slightly fell open in shock "to-tomorrow- but-" he grabs her chin shushing her with his finger. "I said tomorrow 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒆" he drawled smirking down at her slightly
She batted his hand away and rolling her eyes she backed up into the wall "whatever." "Night."
"Night greenie" he smiled walking away to go to bed. "Dickhead" she muttered under her breath before falling into a deep slumber.

Ecstasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें