Chapter Twelve

~In the middle of the Night~

(Italics are the readers dreams/thoughts)

Walking down the dark twisted corridor I press my ear to every door I pass. After reaching the furthest away door I press my ear against it and listen carefully. Suddenly I hear a noise as if someone's crying. Opening the door slowly I peak around the corner to see someone sitting with their back to me. I slowly step closer to them and tap them on the back. "Excuse me?" I say quietly. "Who- who are you?" The person turned to face me slowly but their face was covered with a thick veil of smoke. They spoke quickly and quietly. "What are you doing here." They said quietly. "I just- I just found this room-" I said looking around for any information about this weird person. Suddenly a hand shoots out and grips my wrist tightly. "Y/n you have to run. Their coming for you" The person says desperately. "I can't keep you safe anymore-" I rip the veil off the person's head to see that standing before me is Gally. I stare at him in shock and confusion. "Gally? But what-" he shushes me before pushing me towards the door. "You have to run." He says pulling the door open for me and ushering me out. "But- what's going on-" I turn around to face him again. "Gally what the hell is happening." He leans down closer to me. "Nothing good." He says looking down at my lips and back up into my eyes. I glance around quickly before back at him. "Are we in danger?" I ask queitly. "You are." He says looking down at me with a grim expression on his face. Suddenly there's a loud crash and lots of screaming. Gally quickly grabs me and pulls me back into the room with him. "Stay still and stay quiet." I nod holding my breath.

                    ~Ten Minutes Later~

I glance at Gally again twiddling my fingers. "When will it stop?" I ask continuing to fiddle. "Soon- can you stop that." He says snapping at me. Not hearing him I continuing doing it. He suddenly pounces on me pinning my arms above my head and straddling me. "Gally what the fuck-?" He covers my mouth with one hand. "I told you to be quiet Sweetheart." Freezing I glance up at him. "Get off me." I say quietly. "No" he says smirking down at me.

(Tw: scenes of Abuse read at your own risk)

Covering my mouth he pulls out a switchblade and flicks it open. Whimpering slightly I try and pull his hand off my mouth. He shushes me before ripping my shirt off. "Gally-" I say managing to break free. "Shh darling". He says cooing at me slightly. "Be a good girl and listen to me." I whimper again trying to wriggle free. He starts carving something into the side of my stomach and smiles sadistically at me. "GALLY STOP-" I scream trying to wriggle free. "GALLY PLEASE IT HURTS-" I burst into tears and start trying to punch him. Gally pins my arms down and continues carving the same thing into my stomach. "Not now sweetheart." He smiles at me.

"Y/n. Y/n wake up babe." I whip my head around from side to side looking for the source of the noise. Gally grabs my face holding it in place. "Let's start with your face next. So pretty. But I know what will make it prettier." He smiles again. Lifting up the knife he puts it to my cheek and tilts my face from side to side. "Found it." He places the blade to my cheek. "It's going to sting a little princess." He pouts. "But you'll be just fine." I scream just as he cuts the first bit.

Waking up I see Gally staring down at me in concern. Screaming I scramble back from him and hug my knees tightly. "Babe what's the matter-?" He asks reaching out for me. "BACK OFF!" I scream slapping his hands away. Gally stops clearly hurt. "Babe I'm not going to hurt you- I'm just worried because you were screaming in your sleep-" I stare at him. "Oh thank god." I say relaxing into the wall. "What's the matter love?" He asks kneeling before me. "You- you were in my dream" I say glancing up at him. "Mhm?" Gally stares down at me. "Can I hug you darling?" I nod slowly crawling towards him. He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me kissing my head. "Continue?" I take a deep breath before continuing. "And well basically you were telling me to run from something and just before I was there was a crash and you pulled me into this room with you and told me to be quiet. And then I was annoying you because I kept fiddling around and you tackled me to the floor with a knife and yeah.." I say burying my face into his chest. "I what?" He says staring down at me shocked. "You threatened me with a knife and then you cut my stomach carving something and then you said you would make my face better and tried to start cutting my cheek and that was when I woke up." I say wiping my eyes. He tilts my face up to his. "Darling you know I'd never. Ever do that. Especially to you. I love you too much and that's just sickening." He wipes my tears away. "I'm so sorry you had that dream but I'd never do that to you." He says kissing me softly. I kiss back slowly before pulling away. "Promise?" I ask holding out my pinky finger. "Promise." He says hooking it around my finger. "Good good." I yawn before burying my face into his chest again. "Now come on let's get you to bed." He picks me carefully before laying me down in the bed again. He climbs in next to me and I wrap my arm around his waist pulling him closer. He kisses my head softly before whispering "goodnight darling." I mutter a small goodnight before falling asleep.