Chapter Four

I whimper curling up into a little ball covering my head with my hands leaving my stomach exposed. "Look at me baby girl" I wince peeking through my fingers only to see a fist flying towards me and connecting with my face. Lifting my chin up and batting away my hands Zart leans in and roughly kisses me. Squirming under his grip I knee him in the stomach and crawl away. "Your going to pay for that" he hisses pulling me up by my collar and slamming me into a tree. "Zart- stop-" I whimper finally letting out a scream as he continues beating me bloody. "I told you not to make a sound Babygirl" he hisses into my ear before kissing my neck and leaving a mark. I try and push him away but he pins my arms above my head with one hand and starts travelling his hand up my thigh. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" he whispers huskily into my ear. I let a few tears fall before tilting my head back and screaming at the top of my lungs "GALLY HELP ME" Zart quickly covers my mouth with one hand and travels his hand up past my thigh and up to the hem of my t shirt. "Shouldn't have done that baby" he mutters before travelling his hand up further. "Should not have done that" he fixes me with an evil grin and then lifts my shirt up above my head leaving me shirtless and in my bra. "Zart please-" I let out before he starts kissing down my chest. "I don't think I will baby" he continues kissing my chest until he unhooks my bra leaving me completely shirtless and bare. I look up and meet his eyes and I shudder at the sight of his eyes. Licking his lips he bends down and starts groping at my chest while looking at my breasts with a hungry expression. Whimpering I close my eyes begging for someone to come and help me. "I'm going to make you feel so good baby" he moans before licking my nipple. Trying to fight back tears I bite my lip and knee him in the balls. Stumbling backwards with his hands over his crotch he looks at me with a murderous expression on his face. "I'll get you for that baby girl". I quickly grab my bra and put it back on and grabbing my shirt I pull it over before sprinting out of the deadheads leaving Zart groaning and covering his crotch.

Running into my room I burst into tears and jump on my bed sobbing my heart out. "Y/N?" I hear a voice ask quietly. "Are-are you ok?" I look up to see Gally staring down at me. "I'm-I'm ok-" he pulls me into a hug not knowing the places he's hugging me are covered in bruises. Wincing I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his chest. "You can tell me anything" he says whispereing into my ear whilst rubbing my back comfortingly. I let out a sob before mumbling "I know". Gally continues rubbing my back and whispereing sweet things into my ear before I hear a knock at the door. "Come in" he calls out and turns his attention back to me. I look up and gasp and bury my head into Gally's chest. "I need to speak to Y/N" Zart says fixing me with a glare. "Can't you see she's a little upset right now Zart?" Gally asks rubbing my back. "I'm the keeper of the track hoes and she's one of them so I need to speak with her. I look up at Gally pleadingly and he looks down at me frowning. "Only a few minutes" he says looking at Zart scowling slightly. Zart nods and beckons for me to follow him. "If she isn't back in fifteen minutes I'm looking for you guys" Gally warns before kissing my forehead. "Be safe" he mumbles and then finally letting me go. Shaking I stand up and walk to the door. Giving Gally one final pleading glance I walk out after Zart.

~𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔~

Zart pulls my top over my head again and starts kissing my neck down to my collar bone. "Let's start from where we finished Babygirl"
Whimpering I push him away and back up against a tree. "Playing hard to get are we ?" Zart looks at me with lust in his eyes. "Oh well I like a good challenge". He pins my arms above my head and starts making his way down to my chest leaving marks all over the place. Looking around frantically I spot a fairly big branch that I could use to knock him out if I could reach it. Pulling down his trousers , Zart continues kissing my neck until he pulls them down leaving him in his boxers. Panicking I look away quickly and look at the branch again. Rubbing up against me Zart moans , "god your turning me on Babygirl". He rips my bra off and starts kissing and sucking at my breasts. I take a deep breath and pretend to enjoy it. "Oh Zart-" I tilt my head back as if I were moaning. "You like that baby?" He says continuing to kiss and suck my breasts. "Knew you would come round". Taking him by suprise I drop down to my knees. "Going to show me what that pretty mouth of yours can do love?" He says starting to pull his boxers down. I reach my hand out and grab the branch wacking him over the head with it and knocking him out. Pulling my clothes back on I sprint to my hut and see Gally standing outside with his arms crossed. "What took you so long- are those love marks" he asks pointing to one on my neck. Bursting into tears I start to tell him everything Zart's done to me starting from the first time he attacked me to what he did just there. Gally's face changes from confusion to shock to pure anger and he grabs me by the shoulders. "Where is he" he asks me firmly looking into my eyes. Lifting a shaking hand I point to the deadheads and he kisses me on the forehead before calling newt and frypan over. "Look after Y/N ok?" They look at him slightly confused but agree anyway. "Be right back" he glances at me before storming into the deadheads looking for Zart.