Screw it, im coming

*two days later*

The unit were sat waiting for their arrest and search warrants to come from the commissioner, they had collected a lot of evidence to use against Ryan about his business fraud over the last few days and they would be able to arrest him tomorrow when they could snatch him at home, without causing too much of a scene around his kids. Jay and hailey had heard more than enough yelling and shouting between Tatum and her parents, more so her stepdad then her mother, but still they gathered that the kid wasn't in the best mental place from it all too.

~~~~~~~~~

Tatum was sat on her bed motionlessly, there was a party tonight at some guys house from their year at school, and she had told her friends she wouldn't be able to make it but the thought of spending the night at home when she could be out getting drunk and forgetting about reality enticed her much more so she grabbed her phone and messaged her group chat.
Tatum: "screw it, I'm coming"
Riley: "thank god for that besti"
Matthew: "won't your step dad not like kill you or something?"
Luke: "^^"
Tegan: "sheeeesh"
Tatum: "I mean he hates me anyways so why not?"
Matthew: "fair point"
Tegan: "I'll meet you and we can walk together dood"
Riley: "yas queens 😼"
Tatum: "sounds good to me"
Luke: "let's go Bois <<😙>>."
||
||
/ \
Amy: "omg Luke, you and those stupid stick men smh"

She laughed at the messages and put the phone down, great, at least she can escape this hell hole for a few hours if nothing else. They had been at school today so she was still sat in her casual clothes, she got up and scanned the clothes in her wardrobe before stopping at a nice dress which she could pair up with a snazzy bucket hat, a mini handbag and some doc Martin boots along with some shades because she's swag like that.

  They had been at school today so she was still sat in her casual clothes, she got up and scanned the clothes in her wardrobe before stopping at a nice dress which she could pair up with a snazzy bucket hat, a mini handbag and some doc Martin boo...

Since it was around 6:30pm now, the party would be starting soon so she grabbed her mini bag and put her portable charger in it along with some other essentials. She decided she didn't care anymore about what her family said about her so she grabbed a denim jacket from the corner of her wardrobe and put it on before trudging down the stairs, "I'm going out" she walked past them all in the living room. Cassie turned around, "where to?" She huffed. Tatum shrugged, "a friends house" she summed up while edging her way to the door, Ryan huffed, "yeah whatever" he took over and waved her off, clearly not caring about what she was doing.

~~~~~~~~~

Jay looked at hailey, "a party? With drink?" He sighed sadly, hailey nodded, "maybe it's best if we sit nearby?" She tilted her head. Jay nodded before getting up and wandering into Hanks office, "hey sarge, the kids gone off to a party again. Maybe it's best if me and hails sit close by just to make sure they're all safe?" He opposed. Hank looked up and nodded, "yeah good call, let me know if you're needing backup" he waved them off. Jay nodded at hailey before the pair grabbed their belongings and headed out to haileys car this time just so Tatum wouldn't recognise them from his truck. They quickly drove to tatums house in attempts to catch the teenager and luckily they did, they saw her standing there with her dress and bucket hat on, "I know the kids wasting her life away by drinking but she does have some good fashion style" hailey smiled sadly as they followed Tatum and another gir down the road, all while trying not to be too suspicious. Jay smiled slightly, he wasn't the best with style so he didn't really know what was good and what wasn't.