#ιαουατ |1|

{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

The morning has now come.

The palace was all prepared and everything was ready. Today is the day of celebration.

The Princess' birthday!

It was a grand party within the palace's walls and there were a lot of guests. Everyone from the other kingdoms were gathered as well as the officials of the kings and queens with their families.

It was a well-prepared party and the queen was excited for it to start so she went her way and visited the room of the princess.

"Amfrel, dear! Are you ready??"

The queen remarked drawing herself close to the door before knocking on it and she waited for a response from the inside but there wasn't any.

"Amfrel, dear?"

She called again assuring herself that everything is fine. The princess hasn't tried to escape at this moment for sure~ The queen kept this in thought but having concerns about it too.

"Mom?"

Comes a sweet, familiar voice that almost sent the queen a heart attack but she was reassured after seeing her daughter all dressed for her special day behind her.

"Oh, Amfrel. I thought you had gone to some bad habits again~ But setting that aside, you look as beautiful as ever, my darling~"

The queen complemented that made the princess to smile at her.

"Well, I don't have plans to do that today, mom. Not yet... Maybe later. Ehehe~"

"The guests are waiting, dear. Let's go?"

And they both headed to the stairway and the princess was greeted by the royal subjects as well as the rest of the guests.

A few minutes later and the celebration was ignited and the instruments played their waltz to echo throughout the hall and giving life for the party. The foods were served and satisfied every empty stomach to a fill.

It was a joyous celebration indeed.

However, for the princess, it was only half of her happiness and no one knew how she felt incomplete during the whole celebration up until the evening.

"Princess Amfrel~ I was looking all over for you~"

There's this gentle prince robed in purple satin who stood beside the princess who was supposed to be meditating under the moonlight in the royal garden.

"Prince Yxyv...."

The princess greeted upon knowing the presence of the prince who asked her to seat on one of the benches at the royal garden.

"So you will now be beginning your royal duties for real this time, huh?"

The prince gently spoke and he was trying to make the princess to be comfortable with him.

"Yeah. I guess. I hope it won't be that hard.... It is a big responsibility afterall. To rule over a kingdom and to lead to prosperity and peace for everyone. It is not an easy task for the royal family but it is a responsibility one cannot ran away from after inheriting the royal blood."

The princess replied and she gazed up once again towards the calm night sky.

The stillness hovered and one might assume it is the time for a romantic arc between the heirs of royalties to engage in but the silence and mood was suddenly interrupted.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

Special notice:
Character names are different and here's the list for easy identification of casts...

Dawn as Princess Amfrel
Paul as Prince Yxyv
Johanna as Mother of Amfrel(Queen)

More to be introduced in the upcoming next chapters....