#ιαουατ|15|

"Fire"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Air, wake up~"

A light tapping awoken the consciousness of the sleeping princess and she saw Kaejo before she heard some footsteps from the nearby roadside and they hid to see a long line of marching people. Some were young and mostly were old and they were being guarded by Shiro's men ad three watched.

"Where are they taking them?"

Kaejo whispered as they were peeping through the bushes.

"If only we can find how to defeat Shiro, these people don't need to suffer... I am sure they haven't agreed to receive Shiro's mark. We need to free them~"

The princess was supposed to go out from hiding but Ryel pulled her back telling her that she can't be too impulsive to get out there.

Meanwhile, a fire broke out in the midst of the marching people and the cargo where the weapons were being carried in was destroyed. This created a confusion that the men in black cloaks were unable to bring the order back with their captives since almost everyone were in a panic and escaped their separate ways.

This confusion caught the attention of the three who were in hiding and they spotted a shadow of someone who ran through the woods by the trees that they followed after it.

Soon, the three reached a deep crevice and only an old-looking bridge is the only way to cross.

"Who are you?"

They heard from behind them and they saw someone in strange clothing with a covering on the face was there.

Ryel and Kaejo quickly held onto their swords when the princess recognized something behind the stranger's clothes.

She didn't say a word and only took out her necklace and showed it to the stranger that he soon revealed his face.

"Fire?"

Kaejo was the first one to react after he withdrew his sword and he met the guys's eyes that was obviously surprised to see him as well.

"Kaejo~"

"You don't know how much I got worried!"

Kaejo ran and locked the young man in a tight brotherly embrace before he asked how he has been and where he has gone to since he left.

Fire told him that he left a year ago to atone for his mischiefs but he ended up being taken in by a kind lady who taught him to be a warrior and defender of the weak.

Kaejo told Fire that he hasn't bore any bad feelings towards him and that he still considered him a brother. Later on, Fire was then introduced to the princess who even examined his whole being before bursting into tears and hugging him

"You've grown so beautiful, Air~"

Fire whispered to her sister finding himself on the verge of crying to be meeting his twin sister again.

"We thought you were dead all these years, Fire~ Why didn't you came back to the palace??"

The princess asked upon loosening her embrace and she looked at the eyes of her brother.

"I wasn't meant to be living in the palace, Air. Since then... Because I bring mischief to our family~"

"What are you talking about? I was so lonely all these years and I never had anyone to play all the time when you were gone~ And-"

"Don't mind about what happened in the past anymore. What matters is now. Something happened with the imperial crown, right? You need to follow me and I think it is meaningful that you get to know how we are going to fight against Shiro~"

Fire led them to cross the bridge and they spent a few days journeying to a place he told them about. A place that will give them instructions how to defeat Shiro, the evil power.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

Cast:

Lucas as Fire