#ιαουατ|28|

"Meet Shiro"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Amfrel!"

The king saw what happened and he shouted for the sake of his daughter after the princess was caught up hanging.

Fire only hid the Imperial crown in his cloak and ran to cut down the rope that tied the princess and he also caught her from falling down.

"Thanks, Fire... Now, let us help father~"

They both proceeded to the cage and the princess used her sword to break the locks and she ran to embrace the king so tightly welling out with tears of joy and relief seeing him again.

"Amfrel... I am very sorry... I am very sorry~"

The king articulated and also embracing the princess in their reunion. Meanwhile, Fire didn't move or have stepped any closer to the two until the princess loosened her embrace and met the teary eyes of the king.

"Father, ha-have mother really-"

The princess gasped when she saw the king's response and she wasn't able to hold in her tears from overflowing anymore.

"I am very sorry, Amfrel... But you need to get away from here! I don't even know how you get in here but it is not safe here~ Shiro might come and find you-"

The king haven't yet finished speaking when they heard the opening of the big door of the throne room and what came in was Shiro who greeted them warmly in a devilish smile and introduced himself that froze their feet in fear and shock.

Fire only stepped aback nearer to the princess and the king gritting his teeth in hesitation if he would dare to fight against Shiro now that he is before them.

"My, my... What a lovely reunion and a timely visit here in the palace, young highnesses~"

The princess held on tightly on her sword and she and his twin stood before their father to protect from Shiro who was already walking slowly towards them.

"So you're Shiro~ Eerrr~"

"Oh, come down... I have been already told about you, long lost prince~ My birds have been reporting about your quest in reclaiming the Imperial crown so I guess you already got it, huh?? It was a shame I couldn't destroy it on my own so I put up a poisoned smoke barrier around the forbidden cave but it seems like you two still managed to enter in that cave without dying and now you suddenly showed up here..."

Shiro was calm but his eyes showed a threat and he drew nearer and nearer to the three royalties.

"Step aback, Shiro! Or I will-"

"You will what, young prince? Or should I really verily call you with that title? Are you even worthy of being addressed as prince up to this day?? Or have you forgotten your mistake and what you have brought to this royal family ever since you were young?? I have been told and I have watched you ran away from that responsibility... You're way too pitiful to be standing before me acting so mighty but merely coating your cowardice~"

Fire was taunted hearing Shiro's words that he started shaking on his feet and was obviously tensing up.

"Fire, don't listen to him! Just use the Imperial crown and you will surely defeat him!"

The princess told him that Shiro lit a convinced smirk on his face before the king suddenly grabbed the princess and choked her making her to easily lose her strength and ler go of her sword.

"H- Fa- Wh-at are you d-oi-ng??"

"Air!"

Shiro only burst an amused laugh seeing how confused and in panic is Fire turning out to be already after seeing that the king is now trying to choke the princess to death.

"Let her go!"

Fire was supposed to save his twin sister when Shiro suddenly appeared before him and casted him to the floor. He was also beaten using some sort of magic that he ended up almost getting unconscious.

"Fa-ther... Stop~ I can't br-eath~"

"This all feels so nostalgic, Amfrel... I remembered that this is just how your mothered died when you left~ And the sound of your voice makes me hear those struggling, pleading words she also made back then... You should be honored to die in my hands the same way your mother did~"

The princess wasn't able to process what she heard from the whisper of the king as she was trying to break free from his grip on her neck and moistened tears were already masking her face with the mixture of sweat.

And when everything seemed to end so tragically, someone stabbed the king from behind making him to fell on his knees and letting go of the princess.

"Air~"

It was Kaejo who came to their rescue and he caught the princess who was already almost running out of life but she managed to get a glimpse of his unannounced knight in rugged, worn clothing armor.

"How dare you stab me from the back, you commoner!"

The king riled up and was already bleeding so badly that his tensed expression created an impression of a madman.

"Shiro! Save me! Son!"

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

N as Shiro