#ιαουατ|14|

"Half-Sister"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Huh?! I am alive?"

Kaejo opened his eyes knowing that nothing has went through his body for he thought he would be stabbed by a sword.

He then felt a loosening grip and he was let go before he recognized Ryel who was eventually choking him earlier to have been frozen in place and was behind him and Ryel's facial expression was unexplainable.

Keajo looked before him being surprised of what he saw and that is when he knew what caught Ryel's attention.

The girl who was before them pulled out the sword from the body and kicked it away before letting the blood to drip on the blade of her sword.

"HuH?!"

"What just happened??"

"Prin- I mean, Air~??

"Air?? Wa-wait! Who- You're-"

Both Kaejo and Ryel stood next to each other and were in a surprised and puzzled state.

The girl before them turned her back to them and let out a smile knowing that she really surprised the two with her presence.

"Hm~ I guess you two need more training to protect me better than myself from now on..." The girl smirked and flipped her dyed hair.

"No way~! You killed the princess!"

Ryel protested and he met the girl's amused face.

"Calm down, Ryel. I am the real Air here... Haven't you realized you were being played at by that impostor?"

The princess said and pointed her sword at the lying dead body which gleamed before being burned by itself and vanished to thin air.

"Earlier in the market... I overheard about these shapeshifters and Kaejo was the first one to encounter that imposter who acted as me until you got yourselves in the inn and met back with Ryel. Shameful though that you didn't realize it. You were plainly manipulated to kill each other and I can be left on my own~"

The two young men were speechless not knowing what to say and they even met each other's gaze but averted as well. They only picked their swords and didn't went back to the inn anymore but stayed outside the town that night.

"I can't believe I got fooled~"

Ryel muttered that he heared Kaejo to have sneered silently and they ended up arguing again and blaming each other.

"Oh, settle down..."

The princess intruded before resting on the branch of the tree eyeing the two who distanced from each other.

"Good thing you're not picky at anything, your highness~"

Kaejo spoke up that the princess shook off the branch he was sitting that he nearly fell.

"I grew up in the palace but I got myself a secret training in the royal forest... Anyways, I need to know now if my twin brother is alive~? You haven't told me about him yet... Where is he? Why isn't he living in your place anymore??"

Kaejo balanced himself before he met Ryel's curious gaze as well from the other branch.

"Hm~ About Fire??"

Kaejo began taking a short breath before he started talking.

"He said he couldn't stay any longer with us a year ago... He blamed himself of my sister's death back then. We were out in the woods and we got lost in that lagoon where we fell off. That's when I first encountered that invisible monster. We got separated and I heard my sister's cry but I never saw her again. Then, when I thought I was about to die from that monster, Fire fought against it and the monster went to hiding. I never knew that his necklace was the reason how he managed to fight it back then if not because I saw yours has a strange power... I already fainted back in that day but I got a glimpse of a light from Fire. I never thought it could have been his necklace... He brought me home crying and apologizing to my mother. We didn't blame him but he left without a word one day..."

There was a short silence before the princess spoke up.

"You have a sister?" Ryel asked and Kaejo averted his gaze from him.

"My half-sister. She was born from another slave woman of my father a year after I was born and her mother got ill when she was a baby so my mother took care of her and we lived on our own after we were casted out from my father's place."

"So my brother left~ And I thought I might find him knowing he is alive~"

"Hm... I am sure you can still find him~ He is alive afterall~"

"Hopefully...."

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse