#ιαουατ |2|

"A Thief"

{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Surround the princess! Protect her at all cost!"

The knights lined up in a circle and indeed surrounded the princess with prince Yxyv.

"Huh? Wait~ What is happening?!"

Dropped by the confusion, the princess stood up in puzzled thoughts along with Prince Yzyv who was also in a surprised reaction and he drew closer to the princess.

"Ryel, what's going on?"

The princess mentioned the name of the lead knight who ordered the others to surround her and the knight only apologized for the interruption. He stated that someone unidentified broke in the ceremony and stole the crystal, imperial crown after attempting to kill the queen.

"What?! Bring me to my mother~! I need to see how she is!"

"The king ordered for you to proceed to the safehouse, Princess! The queen is now getting treated.... Please follow us to the safehouse~"

"But-"

"I think we should follow as we're told, Princess... Don't worry. I'll be here for you~"

Prince Yxyv managed to convince the princess and they only followed Ryel along with the guards and they led her to the safehouse which was a place meant to be a hiding place for every royal member in times of unexpected danger or threats.

"Ryel, explain what's really going on! Did you mean that the imperial crown was stolen??! How can that happen??"

"We're investigating about the matter, Princess. We have no idea who stole it. The crown was suddenly gone from the cubed glass and there was no trace. Only the queen encountered the thief and she was attacked. But please rest assured. She is sure to be fine...."

The lead knight explained being aware of the news that is unexpected to be given to the princess.

"The imperial crown? But it is supposed to be protected, wasn't it?? Who would dare steal it??"

Prince Yxyv interrupted upon hearing the matter and the statement brought fear and worry to them who heard it.

"The general has now sent men to find it back. We will make sure to reclaim it~" Ryel assured the two royalties but both the princess and Prince Yxyv knew better what consequences may arise upon losing the imperial crown.

It may bring destruction and darkness to the lands if not recovered...

The whole commotion about the thief who stole the imperial crown spread across the kingdom and it left terror and worry in the people's hearts.

A few days passed after the incident, the princess was sitting beside the bed where the queen was resting when she was asked to bring her a cloth damped with fresh fragrant oils so Princess Amfrel willingly obeyed and headed to get what her mother asked of her.

After using the cloth to wipe over the princess' forehead, the queen whispered words in her ears and told her to protect herself for any possible danger that may come afterwards.

A while later and the king entered the room and asked how his wife was feeling. He then told the princess to prepare for a trip for the next day.

"You mean I am-"

"I know it won't be easy for you to go to hiding for now, my dear. But we need you to be safe not until the crown is recovered~" Said the king before embracing the princess and finally telling her to go and prepare herself already.

The princess needed to leave the palace for the meantime until the emperial crown is found. Because her life is now at stake and, furthermore, the kingdom's future rests on her life or death~

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse