#ιαουατ|5|

"Kaejo"

{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Who are you?"

The princess asked again with her voice fading and her strength weakening until she laid her head on the stranger's chest who only carried her and they jumped out of the window escaping the mansion.

In the morning, the princess woke up finding herself in a small wooden bed with just a piece of blanket as covering and she got up touching her head and examining the confined room she was in. She concluded that she was in a house and she was in a woman's room for the clothes in the closet made her think so.

The princess got up and wore a pair of slippers on the floor before she cautiously stepped out of the door and  willingly ran out of the house since she saw it was empty.

In her attempt to escape, she ended up hitting herself to someone carrying some firewoods outside and both of them fell to the grasses.

"Oh, were you hurt??"

The young man extended his hand but it only made the princess to move away in fear of him but he reassured her that he won't hurt her or anything so she only accepted his help and was pulled up gently.

"Uh~ Were you the one who saved me last night??"

The princess asked knowingly as the guy picked up the firewoods and didn't answer her at all. He only faintly smiled and proceeded to where he piled the woods.

"Hey, you were that person, right? Uhm.. Thank you for saving me."

The princess said and she met the boy's brilliant, brown eyes before he added wood to cook the soup he was making. 

"Don't thank me... I actually wanted to kill him a long time ago but I only got that close last night...  Are you okay, now?? Don't worry anymore. They won't find you here. How did you end up being sold as a slave? Where did you came from? Do you have somewhere to go now?"

The princess was muted not knowing how to answer the questions so the young man didn't ask anymore and only invited her for breakfast with him.

"The soup is great. You cook very well..."

"Really? Hehe~ I learned from my mom.. She was always cooking for me and I often help out."

The princess noticed the short silence of the guy before he lit up a smile and told her to continue eating. They managed to talk but the princess didn't introduce herself yet.

She was then told that the man from the mansion is the guy's father. He told her his name as Kaejo and he also narrated how that man also bought his mother back in the days and slept with her for nights forcefully that he was later conceived. His mother suffered in that man's bed and was soon casted out like an animal when he bought a new slave.

He was raised alone and just some days ago, his mom died because of an illness.

"I'm sorry to hear that..."

"It is fine. It is just a once upon a time story of my life... I know that mom is resting peacefully by now and I accomplished what I long wanted to do. This time, no one will fall on that man and suffer..."

Kaejo stood up and brought the utensils to be washed when the princess realized that she has lost something important.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

Cast:
Ash as Kaejo