#ιαουατ|23|

"Cameron"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

The group are now continuing their journey to the forbidden cave. They will only be needing to come across a mountain and then pass the valley and they will be reaching the boundary to the forbidden cave.

"Get down! Those are Shiro's black birds~"

Fire warned them beforehand that they were able to hide beyond the shrubs and trees and only came out after making sure that the black birds were gone.

"I think we are being searched for now, huh??"

Ryel spoke up and his statement made them continue on with more caution.

"So you don't have your family anymore, Hail? And then your village was destroyed along with the people there too..."

"Don't pity me about it, Air. I will make sure Shiro won't get away from it~ You two will defeat him, right?"

Hail looked to the princess and her twin brother and Fire only nodded in assurance.

They happen to have encountered a boy on their way and he was badly injured that they attended to him and they stayed in an isolated town where they spent the night. The boy told them that he escaped from Shiro's men after their city was destroyed and everyone else were taken captive.

However, he was shot by an arrow and he eventually fell in the river and was carried away. It was actually a miracle that he still survived and he was found by the group.

"If only Shiro wasn't released, mom and dad could have been safe. Our city wouldn't have been destroyed and there wouldn't have been scary men to seal people with scorching metals! I want to avenge my-"

"Calm down now~ Don't cry anymore... You see, we are travelling to go and fight Shiro and bring back peace to our lands... And I am sure Fire and her sister can defeat them."

Erice told the boy and wiped off his tears and applied ointment and medicine on his wounds that he eyed at the twins in wonder.

"What's your name?"

The princess drew closer to the boy with an inquiry and she sat on the wooden chair then she smiled at him. The boy's name was Cameron and he was relieved after hearing that the group was actually planning to fight against Shiro.

At first, he was reluctant if he will have faith that they might really manage to stand a chance given that Shiro's power is enough to destroy them all but he soon gained their confidence when Ochre convinced him.

During that night, Cameron awoke and was drawn out of the house by a familiar shadow that was lingering outside and he soon saw his mother who embraced him tightly and was seemingly worn out.

Cameron was supposed to go back inside and tell the group that his mother was outside but he was prevented from doing so and was told of something that made Cameron to widen his eyes.

"Mama?? Bu-but they said can defeat Shiro~ I believed they really can..."

Cameron told his mother after her unexpected whisper and he doubted what he would do.

For another time, his mother whispered something to him which made him to tighten his fist and grit his teeth in anger.

"I am sorry, Cameron... For letting you go on your own... But please help us. You're our only hope, son. Avenge Ester. Now, go. I need to go back or else Shiro will not spare those who were left. We are counting on you now. Save us!"

And Cameron's mom kissed her little boy before pulling apart and running her way back to where she said she came from and she didn't let Cameron to follow her but to do what must be done.

That night, Cameron wiped his tears and put on a brave face before he went back inside the house they were staying and slept for the night.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

Sophocles as Cameron