#ιαουατ|18|

"Twin's Stones"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"So the crown had those stones forged on it but why do you have it with you?"

Kaejo asked right after they were back inside the house and the light was gone.

"Honestly, the Imperial Crown was nearly stolen before too from the palace. Despite it being kept and hidden, there were many times that it was attempted to be taken by thieves. And to tell you, exactly five years ago, it was taken by a certain boy wandering in the palace. Fire and I were playing that time and we saw that boy who was seemingly older than us to have taken the crown and played with it."

The princess narrated and she met her twin brother's gaze as well.

"That boy was strictly punished and we never saw him again. By that time, one night, as I sneaked out of the palace to train in the royal forest, I met the palace's mage and she gave me this stone." The princess showed them the stone on her necklace.

"She told me to keep it and never lose it. She said that this will give me good luck and will be my protection from any evil but I can't let anyone find it or know about it and what it can do for me. This is the moonstone as I was told. And so I kept this and made it in a necklace. I also went and talked about this with the mage from time to time. I never even knew that this was one of the stones on the Imperial crown that was originally used by that king to defeat Shiro a long time ago because we never saw her again. Then I later found out that Fire was entrusted with the sunstone. We kept them secret even to our parents and then that fateful day came..."

The princess looked at her brother once more and she touched her necklace.

"We were told that the sunstone is the opposite of the moonstone and will bring bad luck and danger to its wearer. Thus, I was always with Fire back then. However, things didn't go out so good. The mage was eventually found dead one morning during a teaching session with Fire. My brother was then blamed on the matter and was sent in a travel with father to a disciplinarian mentor. But they were attacked by bandits and their carriage was burned. Since then, I never saw Fire again and we were told that he was taken and killed already."

Fire suddenly interrupted the narration when he slammed the table with his fist and was showing his anger.

"I didn't kill Miss Shie! Someone else did! I was only told to get something and I found her dead when I came back and I just happen to be holding the blade that time~ Eeh~!"

Erice tried to calm Fire down who bursted out all of a sudden after Air's narration and she allowed him to sit down first.

"I believe you wouldn't do such a thing, Fire~ You didn't do it... But why didn't you came back since you survive that incident?? What happened back then?"

The princess questioned being eager enough to hear a response.

"That- That time, I argued with father defending myself so that I can go back to the palace~ But we were attacked and I was separated from him. I saw him burning in the carriage and I was caught up by one of those bandits. I was even stabbed and I thought I would die. I later woke up on the riverside and then I knew I was alive. I realized that bearing the sunstone really brought mischiefs even to those around me. I got depressed that time being reminded how father and mother hated me for causing mischiefs in the palace and so I didn't went back. Later on, I met Kaejo's mom who invited me to live with them."

Fire explained and Kaejo smirked hearing the end of his sentence.

"And you even tried to ran away saying you'll only cause us trouble but we still made you stay... Is that also the reason why you kept blaming yourself when we thought Erice died??"

"But I am fine now... There's no need to look at those mischiefs from the past, Fire~" Erice spoke up letting a smile to cheer the young prince.

"But if that stone was bad luck, why didn't you just threw it away back then and you never told us about it??"

Kaejo then added and they were left silent.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse