#ιαουατ|26|

"Something"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

A few days passed and they ended up discovering a hiding place where some people who didn't receive the mark gathered and hid from Shiro.

They created a simple barrier that made the place invisible with the help of the mages but with the necklaces being worn by the twins, they located it and were able to spend the night there being welcomed by those people after ensuring that they weren't from Shiro but they didn't reveal the identity of the twins.

"Fire, I heard that the people here are going to have a festival tonight! Let's go there~"

Erice invited and the young man wasn't able to decline so he went to the festival after Erice told her big brother about it.

It so happen that the daughter of the inn they stayed over quickly got a liking on Ochre so he was dragged to the festival as well.

"Aren't you going as well?"

Ryel saw Hail outside the inn with the horses in the stall so he asked.

"Hm? What is the need to go? I am not interested in festivals anymore... It makes me miss my village~"

Hail brought the water for the horses and Ryel only didn't bother her anymore and returned in the inn.

Meanwhile, Hail noticed Kaejo to have gone out of the inn and he went somewhere that she ended up tailing after him.

Kaejo actually went out to train by himself in the night and Hail soon trained with him after he spotted her presence. They ended up talking about certain things and Hail even taught him how to shoot with bow and arrows.

"So you didn't have a good memory about your father, huh? And you even killed him?"

Hail asked when they were already resting under the starry night.

"Yeah. I guess we eventually receive different things to keep as memories afterall. To me, the memory of my father isn't something I want to think about but I am glad I was born to take care of my mother even before she died... Even so, I still made a mistake~"

Hail raised an eyebrow and she looked at Kaejo who suddenly appeared gloomy.

"Nothing... I just remembered a mistake I did. Let's head back, Hail~"

He said but he was suddenly pulled that surprised him and he met Hail's gaze beaming under the moonlight.

"Have you ever liked someone, Kaejo?"

Kaejo was unable to move and answer at the moment and he averted his gaze from her before Hail let her go.

"Huh? Why have you suddenly asked that??"

Kaejo saw how Hail fidgeted her fingers and averted her eyes that made him think something was off.

"Do you think you will feel bad if you parted with that person, if ever?"

Hail asked again and Kaejo was already getting uncomfortable and then he was suddenly pulled on his collar and Hail drew her face close to his that he widened his eyes after what has happened. The wind blew that moment and the two met each other's gaze when they moved apart.

"Don't tell anyone, okay?"

Hail told Kaejo playing a shy smile and her face evenly painting red before she already led the way back to the inn whistling and Kaejo was speechless until they got back that he even stumbled over Ryel when he entered the room where they were staying.

The princess asked where he came from but he said he only went to train outside and he only glanced at Hail who already went to bed after she and Ryel got into an argument with something.

The whole night, Kaejo wasn't able to sleep because of what happened and he ended up going down and he found the princess playing with a puppy downstairs.

They ended up talking while everybody else were asleep and he ended up slipping his tongue that he only told the princess what happened with Hail that night.

"Please don't tell her I spilled it~"

The princess only giggled seeing Kaejo's guilty reaction.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse