#ιαουατ|21|

"Hurdles of the Journey"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Look there, Prin- I mean, Air! I bet that's a delivery cargo~ I have heard about them who receives stolen gems and treasure from hired thieves of Shiro. They collect stolen gems and transport them in cargos to bring to Shiro himself. That thief might really be one of them if we can find your twin stones in that cargo. Does Shiro have an idea now that the twin stones can be used against him? I wonder... He might be aware of the crown and it seems like he is already searching for your stones as well through hired thieves."

Ryel spoke up pointing a passing group of men with black cloaks and turbans.

"Wow~ I could see some from here~" Erice reacted when a portion of the cargo unveiled what was inside because of the wind.

"Let's bring it down and search... There are only a few of them afterall."

Fire said and left and he attacked those men that Ryel only followed leaving Air and Erice behind. They searched the cargo and it took them a day or two before they managed to searched through the hundred sacks of jewelry and gems.

"I am tired... Are you sure it might be here afterall??"

Erice sat down exhausted with the unfruitful labor they had just engaged in but they haven't found the necklaces. It was then that Fire realized that they should let the sunlight peek through to make the sunstone gleam and, after doing so, they managed to locate the necklaces luckily enough.

"Great... They were really here~ What luck, Fire! Now, we only need to find Kaejo and know where he went to~"

The princess said and so they headed to the next city disguising themselves as Shiro's men that they managed to enter it since no one can enter if one is not bearing Shiro's mark.

They spent the night there and obtained knowledge about what Shiro is planning to do. They also got some clue where Kaejo could have been sighted after hearing from some random people.

The next day, they were exposed to several kids in the city and they found out that they were the princess and the prince but they managed to convince them to keep it a secret. The kids also helped them to find a safe exit route from the city so they were able to leave safely.

Meanwhile, Kaejo awoke and found himself in a certain home where he saw Hail helping out in the field and he came to know that it was the village where she lives.

Soon, he convinced her about the plan he and the group initiated and that they are to go to the fobidden cave to get the Imperial crown. And since Hail asked persistently, Kaejo only told him what was really going on that she later asked him to go along with the group and also to reunite him with them. 

Before they were even leaving the village, Shiro's men came and they burnt it down that made Hail to regret following Shiro before. This ignited her resolve to join Kaejo and the others to defeat the evil power since they weren't able to fight so well on their own for they were outnumbered.

They fled from the village with a heavy heart and Hail could only look back and watch it being devoured by the flames. Not many survived and the others were imposed to receive the mark.

For days, they wandered their way going to the forbidden cave for Kaejo believed he might end up with the others if he went there. On the other hand, the group with the princess continued as well and they even came across the village of Hail and they learned that Kaejo was there before so they trailed on towards the forbidden cave.

More days went by and they even met hindrances on the way especially that they encountered Shiro's men a lot of times and would be ending up fighting and fleeing from them. They also came to rescue the captured and freed them. They even ended up encountering shapeshifters that tricked them a lot of times but they still managed to be alive and defeated them.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse