Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE🤎:

Thank you to the people that voted I appreciate it even if it's literally only a few but I still treat it like it's 100k 😭 but thank you and remember to vote 🤎

Thank you to the people that voted I appreciate it even if it's literally only a few but I still treat it like it's 100k 😭 but thank you and remember to vote 🤎 .

ZYANA POV:

"please leave me alone!" I cry as his buddies push me into the boys locker room.

They grabbed my chest and tried ripping off my shorts but I wouldn't allow it even if they slapped, kicked, spit or punched me I still wasn't going to let them have their way with me.

"You know what fuck this! You fucking tease wearing these short ass shorts and this crop top begging for us but you act like you don't! damn you are just a little ass baby" Chris (Simon friend) laughs making the rest of them laugh.

I cry curling in a ball while they record me crying until Simon came and saw that was going on.

"S-Simon help" I cry but he comes over and whispers something to the boys making them stand back as he walks closer to me getting close to my face.

"Such a fucking baby Bambi" he smirks before grabbing my hair dragging me like a dogs

"STOP" I screamed.

"STOP STOP STOP" I woke up from my nightmare with tears and see Bruno licking my face making me laugh a little bit but still kind of shook by the dream I had.

"Mommy is okay Bruno just a little nightmare Baby" I pet him smiling.

"You still have that dog? I thought it would die by now" I jump hearing a deep voice in front of me while Bruno barked and got in front of me trying to protect me. I look up before calming him down and see Sin in my room with all black on with his usual chain looking so sexy with his new nose piercing.

Sexy nose piercing.

"Thanks Bambi" he smirks.

Fuck me. I know I didn't say that shit out loud bruh.

I got up and held Bruno still in my arms awkwardly.

"First of all how the hell did you even get in my house? Second why are you even here and third stop calling me that stupid name" I push past him to go into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

He followed me and stood in the doorway with his arms up hitting the top of it.

"Auntie Chanel let me in, Lia doesn't wanna pick you up since apparently yo ugly ass takes forever and No....Bambi" he grins while I roll my eyes.

"Stupid aunt...stupid Lia.... stupid name" I mumble irritated.

I finish brushing and bend down to spit before I feel a hand hard hand slap on my ass making me shoot up and look behind me to see Sin smirking while playing with his chin hair.