Chapter 28

ZYANA POV:

Currently hanging out with Ty at his house just talking about our plans later on in life, we already knew so much about each other so it was completely different from talking Sin or someone new. Ty made a mistake that night at his house party but I trust him when he's sober knowing that he loves me much more than he can show me but either way he did make a mistake and that will always be in the back of my mind so he's slowly but surely getting back to what we use to be and how in love I use to be with him and that doesn't mean I don't love him of course I still do, it's just at a pause.

"What we gonna watch unless you wanna go out to the park" I get up so fast and grab my shoes.

I haven't been at a park for so long since I've been busy and haven't been having the energy to visit the park.

"I'll take that as a Yes baby" he laughs and gets his shoes.

We head out and walk towards the park since he lives a couple blocks away from it, besides I wanted to walk anyway because it's better than us driving and wasting his gas.

"Ahhh a swing!!" I run towards the swing but then a big dude about 14 hops on the swing.

Asswipe.

"Aye tell me when you are off the swing please so I can get on" he looks at me and rolls his eyes getting on his phone just standing there.

"Girl get yo ugly ass away" I laugh and look at him like he lost his mind.

"Baby what's wrong?" Ty walks up and stands behind me.

"This fat Oompa Loompa gonna take the swing and call me ugly" the boy mumbles something under his breath.

"Get yo big built ass outs the swing before I call someone to get yo ass off" I mug and slap his neck rolls.

"Bitch I'll get my sister on you!" He yells blowing my damn ear drum.

It was never that deep.

"Imma get my son on you!" I shout and he mugs me.

"Get his bitch ass, he probably a pussy" Ty just stands there confused but I call Wiz until he finally answered.

"Wassup mama?" He grins in the phone.

"You weird but pull up to GoldenCreek park wit my son it's an emergency" he nods and hang up.

I argue with him until he a black BMW pulls up and Wiz gets out with Q right behind him as they hold serious expressions on their face.

"Wassup ma" Q smiles and hugs me before looking at the big kid I was just arguing with.

"This nigga called me ugly then said you was a pussy" I look at the guy and he starts shaking like Jello.

Pussy.

"I-I didn't k-know that was y-yo mom man I a-ain't mean t-to" he puts his hands up and starts crying.

"Getcho ass outta here" Wiz mugs and the boy leaves faster than a nigga with his hair on fire.

"Thank you Q and Wiz" I hug them and then pull away.

Q looks behind me and his smile drops before he turns around to walk back into the car so I look back and see Ty ok his phone.

Shit.

Wiz phone rings and he looks stressed with whoever he was taking to before saying a aggressive bye and hanging up.

"We gotta bounce but you ite?" I nod and he smiles.

"Good imma catch you later ma" he kisses my cheek and gets in his car driving away.

"You can swing for 15 minutes" I squeal and jump on the swing.

MICHEAL POV:

"Are you sure about this? Cant you wait until she's done with college-" I yell into the phone about to break this piece of shit.

"Fine let's meet up in your office" I hang up and get to my car.

"Where yo bum ass going!? Yo no good for nothing ass better take care of Felicia when you get back" My other baby mama been on my ass about this white ass baby that I know ain't mine.

"That kid is a bastard and ain't mine so get off my fucking nuts" I slam the door and get into my car.

He must be out his mind thinking imma go and let him bring up the papers my daughter signed without her knowledge when she was literally 8 not knowing how to read them sophisticated words on that damn contract. Tamika and I made mistakes that will haunt not only me but Zyana but I am taking responsibility for my actions but I'm also trying to fix what I messed up. I pull up and park before walking into the house seeing niggas guarding the place before getting access inside but once I'm inside I go into the fancy business room sitting down at the seat across from Sin.

"Great you're here" he smirks and pulls out a file.

"Simon I'm not gonna let yo ass ruin my daughter by bringing up this lame ass contract from years ago" I mug but he laughs.

This nigga.

"Micheal you made a deal with my father and now it's time for yo ass to pay up" I clench my fists and smack my teeth.

"Here" he slides a file and I open it seeing the contract and the "rules".

"Z ain't gonna follow this bullshit and you know it" I look over it once more and see zyana's little signature.

"It's illegal for a minor to sign any type of contract" he shrugs.

"Look at the back" I give him a confused look and turn it over.

"She didn't" I mumble under my breath getting more mad just looking at it.

"Yea she did... we will do this next week since that shit doesn't say anything about her having to be 18 so we will start this Friday including the ceremony" he smirks.

He won.