Chapter 34

AUTHORS NOTE🤎:

Remember to vote if you want also comment y'all I need some laughs 😭.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZYANA POV:

I open the file and it's different types of documents for trades of Drugs, guns, business deals and sex trafficking business along with the statistics of the growth they will make, I'm confused why I'm even looking at all of this. I look up and everyone is looking at me scared as shit but I laugh since I'm confused as hell why I'm here to look at their documents like I'm a lawyer or something.

"Uhh... do you need drugs, guns and sex trafficking ideas? Cause no I will not supply you in any type or way." Sin mugs Mike as everyone looks at him like a dumbass.

"I know you ain't show her our coming up file plan" Mike gulps and gets up grabbing the file.

"This is so unprofessional, you need new management or security for your files" i smirk knowing he hates mistakes or people telling him he could do better but I need to push every button since he thinks he can touch me with pussy fingers.

"Well how about I give you that job. Smartass since you know how to keep up with fucking files" he mugs.

Mike comes back and looks in the file passing it towards me whispering a small sorry and I nod before all of a sudden as I open the file reading from the very beginning to know what my dad had been talking about, I read the top and it's in big bold letters "CONTRACT" I start reading the rest and when I get towards the end I freeze.

This contract states that Tamika and Micheal Miller's daughter, Zyana Miller will be in the hands of Simon Johnson when the time comes. She will obey and follow the orders given to her when it associates with the business as well as Sins orders unless they are ridiculous or she doesn't feel comfortable, Zyana Miller will move into the Johnsons residence as soon as possible but for her last name will be changed to Johnson once married to Simon Johnson, with my little signature at the bottom.

"W- what?" I look up and Sin still has a stone cold face.

"I don't remember signing anything and I don't see anyone else's signature" he lets out a breath and pulls on his chin hair.

"You signed that on yo 8th birthday party when your mother was having a private discussion with my dad about the arrangements" i scoff and shake my head.

He must be stupid.

"That's not fucking legal I can't sign shit when I'm a minor especially when I was a literally a damn 8 year old!" He smirks and hunched over the table.

"Turn it over Bambi" he licks his lips and I turn the page.

"This trade also involves Tamika Miller getting 6K monthly payments along with packages, Micheal Miller the title of Left hand in the business and Chanel Miller not needing to care for the well-being of Zyana Miller as well as 6K monthly payments just for Zyana's hand in marriage as a pure woman" I look at the signatures and pray they didn't sign it but all of them did .

I look at Micheal and he looks down so I avert my eyes toward Wiz and Mike seeing them look down as well shifting in their seats feeling my eyes on them.

"You all knew about this?" They all stay quiet making me more frustrated.

"And you let your daughter sign that shit!?" I clench my fists wanting to hit him in his fucking face.

"Let's talk about this when we start moving your stuff" he mumbles and I slap the shit out of him.

"No! Since we letting shit out you mind as well say what the fuck we gotta say here! You wanna make deals without me even knowing and expect me to be a submissive bitch laying on my back being perfectly fine with it? No! So say yo shit before I punch you in yo shit" I sit back down feeling more angry looking at the damn contract over.

"Tamika and I had money problems so we did the only thing we thought was right" this is the first time seeing him with eyes full of regret.

"Selling your daughter" I say through clenched teeth.

"Yes... but you were always with Sin, you always wanted to go over to his house and check on him so your mother and I thought it would be fine until.." he stops his sentence and I look down not even wanting to look at him.

"Until?" I whispered.

"Until Sin started being a middle school boy and you fell into your-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Now what if I don't listen to this contract?" I cross my arms and look at Sin.

"You all die you put your word into this contract so now if you don't listen to it we will take your voice which means killing you" he smirked and I smile.

"Never said I had to be loyal baby" his smirk dropped and he clenched his fists.

"You will be loyal towards me Bambi or else I'm gonna have to make yo ass stay loyal" I smile in his face leaning on the table.

"And what about you? We all know you love being a slut when your with Lia and I'm already kind of with someone" he licked his lips and snaps.

Wiz and another guy got up and walked out, they came back in and Lia was in a chair tied up bleeding.

"What you wanna do wit her?" He looks directly in my eyes.

"What the fuck?" I look at her and try getting out my seat until Wiz held me down.

"Let me go!" I kick my feet and try to get up.

I look over at Lia and she's crying with bruises, blood and scratches all over her body with no clothes on leaving her body on full display.

"The choice is yours Bambi" he stands up and walks towards me sliding his finger down my cheek as I clench my jaw.

"Kill her or save her?" He kisses my neck.

"It's your choice....Bambi" I shiver as he whispers it in my ear.

Her fate is in my hands.