Chapter 35

ZYANA POV:

I look up at Wiz and give him the best death stare i could make looking dead into his eyes hearing him clear his throat nervously.

"Look y'all chill" Micheal gets out his seat and some guy that was sitting on Sin's side of the table pulls out a gun.

"What you gonna do Bambi?" Sin grabs Lia's hair and pulls it back taking out a knife placing it on her neck.

He really is a sick bastard.

"Let her go Sin" I look down at my lap taking deep breathes.

"Fucking weak" he snaps and they untie her before throwing her out the room.

He must be out his fucking mind thinking I would ever kill someone because HE decided to fuck Lia multiple times making her believe that she was special to him, I wasn't going to kill her knowing she could always change over time but I definitely know after this stunt he pulled she will hate him just as much as I hate him which could help me get out this shit.

"Get the fuck out and pack" Wiz let's me go and I get up to slap him but he grabs my wrist.

He twists my wrist and pulls me into his chest making me hit hard against him wincing before he grabs my neck tightly.

"I let yo ass slide but now I'm over being nice to yo ass. Keep yo fucking hands to yourself before I punch you dead in yo shit." He mugs and pushes me away.

I walk out and slam the door aggravated with not only the situation but with myself, I'm letting Sin control my life slowly but surely my life is going to be a terrible rollercoaster full of stress and hatred because that's all I will ever feel for him. I call the only person that would never turn on me.

"Heyy baby where are you?" I talk to him on the phone outside somewhere.

"In front of my house right now why?" He walks into his house walking up some stairs.

"Can i come over" I bounce in my seat in excitement.

"Yea baby come over" he smiles and his freckled cheeks puff out.

"You are so cute!! Okay I'm coming" he laughs and hangs up.

I need something and imma get it.

I pulled up in his driveway and hopped out walking towards his house then knock, his mom opens the door and hugs me before letting me in.

"Ohhh Heyy baby I missed you ova here darling" she smiles and touched my cheek.

"Well I missed you too Ms.Windle" I kiss her cheek and she smiles wider.

"You want a reading baby? My spiritual awakening is going crazy about you lovely lady, it will only take a minute" I nod and she grabs my hand to the back room.

Ms.Windle is a spiritual person with black magic, voodoo and many other unique things and usually people on the block calls her the crazy lady but I didn't know she was Ty's mom til last year so I started talking to her about some problems in my life since she is a very wise women and an amazing guide for life so she tries to help others.

"Sit sugar" she sits on a pillow on the ground on one side of the table with four red candles on each side since there was no windows that was the only source of light.

I sat down on the other pillow across from her and she grabs my hand as we bow our heads while she does her quiet prayer before letting my hands go to grab some cards and cleanse them putting a crystal on top.

"Close your eyes and think of yourself in a pit of gold" I closed my eyes and relaxed myself with a clear mind.

"I will let you choose my child. Past, present or future?" She looks in my eyes intensely.

"Could we do present and future?" I let out a breath when she nods before shuffling cards as multiple come out.

"Your spirit guide is definitely strong my dear Zyana" She put the deck down and put the cards that fell out on the table.

"You will be broken down and used my child" I am not even surprised.

"You will be living in an luxurious house in the process of you being damaged." She holds my hand and sighs.

"Lovers end. You will lose a loved one" she grabs the cards all together and puts them to the side.

She shuffled more cards and a few fell out so she placed them on the table putting the deck in the corner of the table.

"Happiness will eventually come my daring but you must have faith" I smile a little hearing it won't be terrible.

"Love and hate has a thin line between it meaning you could potentially fall for someone that only you don't get along with" she smiles.

"Secrets will come to the light and your life will fall but you will be free" I mug the card and she laughs.

"You don't lose hope now ya hear me? I don't care what happens baby you can't give up" she holds my hand as we get up to exit the room.

"Thank you Ms.Windle" I hug her and she rubs my back.

"No problem child" she pulls away and I go upstairs to Ty's room.

"Heyy baby!" I jump on him and he laughs.

I kiss him hungry for his sweet minty taste hearing him grunt before pulling away softly touching my thighs.

"I'm ready" he smiles and I kiss him slowly as he slides down my shorts.

He kisses on my neck slowly sucking and nibbling on my neck making me feel a different feeling than I ever experience.

"I love your body baby" he kisses my neck once again.

I moan as he didn't rush, he was taking his time with me knowing this was my first time, I take off my underwear and he looks up at me before laying me on my back carefully kissing on my stomach that was showing from my crop top before taking his pants off and grabbing my legs putting his tip close to my entrance ready to give my body to him but I was always ready to give him my virginity.

"TY!!!!" I hear Jazz voice and I shoot up grabbing my underwear and shorts.

Fuck!