Chapter 45

ZYANA POV:

I run into the new room Kayla and Jazz hid in away from Sin so I unlock the door with my key and they jump scared as fuck.

"It's me" I know they can tell I've been crying since my eyes were still red.

"What happened baby Z" Kayla walks up to me and hugs me.

I don't even feel as much hurt as I should but it's not like I'm surprised that he cheated on me with Lia or that he couldn't even stay loyal towards me but expect me to be all about him.

"He um.. cheated" Jazz walks up to us and hugs me.

"What the fuck? That sick bastard!" Kayla shakes her head letting me go.

"If he can disrespect you like that he doesn't give a fuck about our lives" Jazz runs into their room and zips up her bag.

"Let's go drop you off at the airport since it's 4 in the morning we'll have a early start and you take all the money with y'all okay?" They shake their head crying.

"We can't leave you Z" They both say and I feel like crying but I can't. Not right now.

"I love y'all and I will visit now grab your shit and let's go" I grab one of their bags and I they grab some bags with me before walking down the stairs towards me car before I see a familiar car still in the parking lot.

Fuck.

"Get in!" We all get in my car and I speed out the parking lot but it's too late and Sin follows me down the road.

"Fuck he saw us!" I hit my steering wheel and go faster being careful.

"We dead! Fuck we dead!" Jazz cries out looking back at his car.

I hear my phone ring that's connect to my car so I tap the screen to answer.

"Hey baby.. why you on my ass" I look back and see him on his phone looking at me mad as fuck.

"Pull the fuck over Bambi" Kayla starts crying and I slap her leg making her stop crying.

"I don't thinks so Sy I'm kinda busy" I go a little faster and he keeps up with my speed.

Shit.

"Zyana quit playing and give up now if else I'll make you regret it" he hits the back of my car and I gasp.

"Damn daddy I think you hit my car harder then you hit me from the back" I hit my breaks and make the front of his car hit my back.

"FUCK!" He yells and I drive off taking turns to lose him.

I swerve turning into a different street and race the stop light before it turn red.

"Are you there baby?" I giggle hearing him groan and I go faster taking another turn.

"Bambi when I get you imma fuck you up" he chuckles sending chills down my spin.

"Well you gotta catch me first daddy" a bullet shoot right through the window through the back door window.

He did not!

"That could've hit me!" I yell and grip the steering wheel tighter.

"Poor baby" he grunts as I take a fast turn making him stop but he couldn't make the turn in time.

"I was gonna fuck Ty" I say nonchalantly.

It got quiet and I knew he was mad as hell.

"Just like how you fucked Lia if I could I'd fuck Ty right now not feeling bad while I ride his dick" I smirk knowing I hit him hard.

"Bambi" he says lowly and I hold in my laugh.

"Yes baby" I whisper stopping at a stop light before it turns green.

"When I get you imma break you mentally and physically with no fucking remorse" he hangs up and I let out a breathing.

I knew he was serious and that's what scared me more then I thought.

"Do you want us to die!??" Jazz yelled.

"No but after last night I will not take his bullshit anymore even if that means sacrificing myself or anyone I love but I will try to keep y'all safe" I make it towards the airport and right before we got out someone shot Kayla in the back multiple times in front of me and Jazz.

Everything went in slow motion seeing Kayla's mouth fill up with blood hitting the ground with a Big Bang before i run over to her shaking her limp body.

"Kayla!" I cry shaking her.

"P-please f-find m-my b-baby" she cries and I continue shaking her trying to find out what she's talking about.

"M-my b-baby b-boy isn't dead Z- z u-under b-bed" her eyes get lifeless and I yell trying to wake her up.

I hear Jazz scream while Toni grabs her before Sin drags me by my arm towards the car.

"No!" I kick and scream trying to get out his arms.

"KAYLA!!" I yell feeling my throat get scratchy from screaming so much.

"NO STOP CALL SOMEONE" he struggles keeping me in his arms.

"Shut the fuck up" he yells and I sob before something hard hits my head knocking me out.

Kayla...