Chapter 30

ZYANA POV:

I was being ignored by everyone for the past couple of days it is now Wednesday and nobody has talked to me besides Kayla and Jazz but they said they talked to Wiz, Toni and Mike so it wasn't making sense so I made the decision to pop up at Sin's well known Trap. I knock and hear Wiz laughing before opening the door dropping his smile then getting out my way to let me in seeing Mike on the couch with Q.

"Heyy" I say awkwardly.

"Hey ma" Q yells playing 2K.

What the hell did I do?

I grab Wiz's ear before grabbing Mike by his nose pulling them into the kitchen.

"Talk! I'm over this shit! I didn't do anything now talk!" I shout and they keep a stale face.

Oh they wanna play that game?

"Fine Mike I guess you didn't want any Scooby snacks" I pull them out and I see his eyes glare.

"Still not talking? Okay Mike guess I'll post the video of you twerking with all that ass" he smacks his teeth and stomps his foot.

"Don't do that shit bruh!" He mugs and I start laughing.

"Nigga you really talked knowing Sin told yo fruity ass not to" Wiz slaps Mike on his forehead making him fall.

"Sin told you to ignore me?" I throw the Scooby snacks at Mike and cross my arms before the door opens and Sin walks in.

This dumb mother fucker told my kids to ignore me.

I walk up to him and push past him walking out the trap getting a breeze of fresh air away from the toxic drugs that flew all over the trap until I feel a hand grip my hair feeling my back hit their hard chest.

"What the fuck is yo problem?" He turns me around and let's go of my hair.

I stare at him and kick his kneecap to get away to run to my car before driving off back to my house calling Kayla.

"Wassup? You figure out why they ain't talking to you?" She sets her phone up and paints her toes

"Yes he wants to tell them to not talk to me like I won't give him the same energy! Call me Love from the show YOU cause I can match energy but can I come over?" I take a turn towards her house cause I know she will say yes.

"Yea bitch! Sleepover!??" She blows her nails.

"Yea you still got my clothes at yo house?" I stop at a stop sign and continue driving.

"Of course cya babes" I blow her a kiss and she hang up before I pull up a couple minutes later.

I walk to her apartment and down the hall from Toni but across from Jazz apartment room, I knock and hear her coming before opening up the door with liquor, fruits and nail polish.

"Come in bitch!" She yells so I walk in taking my shoes off.

"So you matching energy?" She smirks and I already know her ass got a plan so I nod walking towards her room sitting down on her bed.

"I got your outfit, slut songs, niggas gonna pop up soon and weed!!" I laugh at her and snatch the clothes.

I get changed into the red boot shorts with baby girl on it with a white tube top putting my braids into a ponytails before looking at myself seeing the bottom of my ass out. Welp.

I walk out and I see Kayla and Jazz with the same ones but in different colors

I walk out and I see Kayla and Jazz with the same ones but in different colors. Kayla's are Pink and Jazz wore a purple version of the same outfit.

"You look so sexy!!!" I scream looking at both of them.

"Babes yo ass is all out" Jazz sips her drink.

"And? I'm just getting head from Sin it's nothing serious. Especially not as serious as I am with Ty emotionally" I shrug.

"So you like Sin physically and like Ty emotionally?" I nod and she smirks.

"SHE PIMPINNNN" They yell while I laugh before the door bell rings.

"Time for the party bitches" Kayla slowly walks moving her hips as she opens the door seeing a whole bunch of bitches and niggas entering before Jazz blasts the music.

Time to party!!

I got a drink and felt the alcohol burn my throat as it goes down feeling a little buzz before I feel someone's hands around my waist smelling vanilla.

"Hey baby" he kisses my head after turning me around.

"Heyy handsome" I peck his lips and he leads go towards the couch.

I sit on his lap and high fashion come on and everyone starts singing including Ty and I so I start singing to him.

"If we hop in the Benz is that okay?" I feel up on his chest and rub his little beard he's growing out.

"Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?" He sings back to me and I smile hard.

"I ain't no player, I just got a lot of baes" I twerk a little bit on his lap and Kayla starts recording.

"FUCK IT UP BITCH!!!" She yells.

"But let me tell you, I like you a lot, bae" I grind on his lap slowly.

"I wanna start at the top and the bottom, bae
Know you want the shoe with the red on the bottom, bae" he feels on my booty and Kayla screams.

"AYEEE DO YO SHIT" She continued recording.

"You know I like when you ride at the top, bae!" I laugh and kiss him with Kayla flash gets in our face.

He breaks the kiss and I tell him I'm gonna be right back.

"Kayla!" I yell through the crowd making it towards her.

"Aye no face..." I lick my lips.

"No case" she smirked.

We chill together for a couple hours seeing videos on Kaylas story of my kissing Ty and twerking on him but has his face covered with a emoji, I laugh and go through the crowd walking towards Ty seeing him chilling on his phone so I grab his hand when the song Wap comes on, I yank his ass out the seat fast and start twerking on him feeling his soft hands on my ass just like a couple hours ago.

BANG!

BANG!

Everyone scream and I look at the door seeing Wiz and Sin mad as fuck shooting up at the ceiling.

Shit.