Chapter 46

ZYANA POV:

I wake up and I'm tied to a chair in a basement seeing a whole bunch of people standing around me in a crowded circle feeling the back of my head pound as I feel the ropes on my wrists.

"Boss she's up" one of them shout and they get out the way revealing Sin with a bottle of Hennessy in his hand including a gun in the other looking drunk.

"You wanna help the fucking enemy!?" he grips my jaw and mugs me.

"Fuck you" I say through gritted teeth and he pushes my face back

"I will right after this Bambi" he kisses my neck.

"I'm gonna have you begging for me to stop and I won't" he smirks and walks a few steps away from me.

"Bring her out" Mike walks out with Jazz looking beat up and blood all on her face crying tied to a chair.

"Let her go" I look down and try to get out the seat.

He chuckles and puts his bottle down before walking over behind me and forcing my head up to look at Jazz.

"Tell her what you did" he yells at Jazz and she cries.

"I-I stole f-from sin... for Y-Yanni and T-Ty" she cries and I look at her confused.

"Y-Yanni and T-Ty got together the s-same time s-she was with t-ty and got pregnant with h-his b-baby" she cries.

I look at Mike and he's clenching his fists looking like he's holding himself back from punching her.

"S-she w-was scared a-and need m-money so I- I talked to T-ty about the p-plan when I went over to h-his house" I shake my head and think.

"So he was messing with Yanni the same time as me?" She nods and I lightly laugh.

"It's fine it's not like I slept with him" I glare at Sin and he catches it.

"What was the plan" Mike says in the corner with gritted teeth.

"I- I steal some money and s-she would leave with T-ty for the b-baby but I'd lie and s-say she had d-died" she cries harder and I move my head out of Sins hand feeling bad for Jazz.

All she wanted to do was help Yanni and Ty with their baby without hurting anyone but it makes sense since he stopped talking to me and dropped out of school.

"Where's Yanni" I look around and I don't see her anywhere assuming she's sleep.

"Mike t-took care of h-her" she cries and gasp looking at Mike in disbelief.

"I'm s-so sorry M-Mike" she looks at Mike but he gets out the corner and shoots her in her head making blood splat all over and I scream over the loud bang.

"M-Mike!" I start squirming in the chair looking down sobbing while Sin snaps his fingers as his men take her body away.

Mike looks at me with tears and goes in the back for something but I can't see what he has in his hands.

"S-sin let me go" I whisper trying to get out this damn chair.

"But you look so good baby" he kisses me and I try moving my head but he forces my head towards him as his tongue explores my mouth, I don't kiss him back feeling tears crawl down my face.

"You love me Bambi?" He whispers against my lips and I lie shaking my head.

I love him so much that it hurts but I can't show him that I still want him and have so much love for him even after hurting me so bad.

"Well since you don't love me I'll take someone you love, bring it out" he yells and Mike bring out my baby.

"Simon! Simon! No let Bruno go!" I scream trying to get to him.

He walks to Bruno and points his gun at him as Mike holds him down while my baby whimpers trying to get away.

"NO! PLEASE SIN DON'T DO THIS" full blown tears running down my face.

"STOP! I LOVE YOU PLEASE NO!" He takes him gun off of safety and cocks his gun back.

"SIMON PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'T KILL MY BABY" I cry harder still trying to get out this damn chair.

"I won't ever forgive you Sin! Please don't do this" I let out a sob looking into his eyes.

He looks at me with a little bit of regret but covers it fast with a stale face.

"Say bye Bambi" I yell before he shoots Bruno and I start shaking.

I sob and breathe hard as I shake in the seat not able to process everything I just saw before looking at Sin feeling like I'm underwater hearing everything muffled seeing Wiz run up to me with remorse untying me before I fall in his arms crying my eyes out as he rubs my back soothing me while everyone walked out after cleaning up Bruno's body.

"Come on" I feel Sin's hand touch my shoulder and I flinch hard into Wiz's chest scared looking up at Sin seeing his eyes look hurt.

"Let her chill with me Sin" Wiz grabs me and I shake in his arms.

"Nah bruh give me her now!" Sin says through gritted teeth.

"You been taking yo meds bruh?" It gets quiet and I tightly hold onto him.

"Go home and I'll take her for the night bro I'll make sure she's at the house in the morning ite?" I grip him tighter and he walks out the basement and into the car.

"I'm sorry ma" he kisses my forehead and places me in the passengers seat.

I want to die.