Chapter 4

KAYLA POV:

"You ever wanna fuck a guy with a strap?" Jazz looks up at me with all seriousness with her nasty ass M&M's.

I stop walking up the stairs and look at her stupidly.

"Are you fucking dumb?" I slap the back of her head. She smacks her lips and we continue walking up to the trap house Sin usually at so I knock twice then slap the door once before i see Lia open the door tipsy.

"Heyyy biiitchhh!! You want sum henny?" She slurred pulling me for a hug and kissing my cheek leaving her drunk scent on my cheek.

I push her off lightly before walking into the trap seeing Sin, Wiz, Mike and some other bitch I think her name Nene or Kene shii I don't know.

"Wassup" I dap them up skipping the bitch in the middle cause she's not my fucking friend.

"Damn Kayla you not gonna say wsp?" I look at her up and down then sit down next to Wiz lighting up some wood.

"Kayla?" Dede or whatever her name is got up to stand in front of me with her arms crossed.

I stand up and mug her because who the fuck she standing up to like that?

"Who the fuck are you bitch?" I feel wiz tryna pull my arm back down but I move it away.

"Bitch? Nahh Kayla you fucking trippin for no reason! You know what fuck you" she storms off and Toni happy gay ass walk in skipping and shit before she saw Bebe mad.

She stops and stand in front of the door scratching her nappy ass head confused.

"What's wrong my Keke bear?" she coos at "keke" but she wasn't having it and pushed past her stomping. I shake my head laughing seeing Toni running after her before falling back on the couch.

"Damn K Banz" Mike laughs like a hyena along with the rest of the niggas.

"Shut the fuck up nigga isn't you bowlegged bro? Exactly waddle away" Mike stops laughing while everyone else continued. He smacked his lips and snatched the blunt from Wiz before taking a hit from it.

"Why you here Kay Banz? You need more supply or what?" Sin finally speaks up before taking a long puff looking down at it.

"Nahh man I gotta talk to you outside real quick" I got up and he passed the blunt back to Wiz following behind me into the front yard.

He sat down on the steps looking at me so I sit next to him looking at the street seeing the cars go by.

"Ite now I ain't tellin yo ass what to do or nothing but chill out on Z bruh" I turn my head looking at him seeing a slight smirk. He laughs a little bit and shakes his head before looking back at me.

"What you talking about Kay?" He rubs his hands playing dumb.

"Nigga I know what you did and I'm just telling you to chill Ite?" My leg starts shaking a bit since I've always dealt with anxiety and shit.

He takes a deep breath and stands up.

"Come get yo package and get the fuck out my trap" he looks down at me one more time before walking into the trap.