Chapter 38

ZYANA POV:

I'm currently getting ready for this date but I'm nervous as hell since I don't know how this will go especially when this date is with the most difficult man in the world. I just got done with my hygiene and got dressed in my brown outfit, black heels, lashes, golden necklace along with some gold earring spraying some perfume on before walking back in my room.

 I just got done with my hygiene and got dressed in my brown outfit, black heels, lashes, golden necklace along with some gold earring spraying some perfume on before walking back in my room

I kiss Bruno's head and walk out my room with a purse that has all my stuff inside and go downstairs seeing Sin waiting for me.

"Look at my Bambi" I smile looking down walking towards him.

"Thank you Sy" I look up at him through my lashes and he pecks my lips before passing me a rose.

"How basic Sy" he scoffs and I laugh.

"What you want me to get you a gun?" I slap his arm lightly and roll my eyes walking outside towards his car hearing him laugh.

He opened the door for me and I got in after thanking him for the kind gesture but it's so weird for me to see him so nice. We start making our way towards the restaurant that he won't tell me about even though I kept trying to get him to tell me.

"Can you just tell me?" I look out the window seeing the city lights as he drives.

"How many times I gotta tell you no? Deaf ass girl" he laughs and I mug him before rolling my eyes.

He pulls up to the familiar place but I can't see what the name of the place since he parked on the side of the restaurant, he opened the door for me and held my hand walking towards the building and I saw the sign "L&K's" and I squeal.

"Sy you didn't!" I smile hard feeling like a little girl again.

Simon and I always went to L&K's at the middle of the night to sneak in for the amazing food even though we wasn't suppose to break into a restaurant we still did since we didn't have enough money to even walk into the luxurious restaurant he still snuck me when we were kids since he knew I loved looking at the people inside of it smiling, laughing or just communicating in general but what makes this better is the fact he still remembered.

"Yeaa Bambi I did" he kisses the side of my head and we go inside.

He the whole restaurant reserved so there wasn't anyone in the restaurant. He led me towards the rooftop with beautiful lights, roses, a table with a candle and a beautiful set of people playing low music.

"This so so beautiful Sy" he pulls out my seat and I sit down before he sits across from me.

"I'm sorry Bambi" he left out a breath.

"It's fin-"

"No for everything. Middle school and what I have done, I know I hurt you but I'm now realizing what I did was worse then hurt you I did something unforgivable and I just want to let you know I really do care about you but I know actions speak louder than words so I'll prove I'm sorry but for now Zyana I'm sorry" I tear up and feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.