Chapter 10

SIN POV:

"Kill em and come back wit my shit " I continue counting my money hearing the bums cry and bitch about how they are sorry about stealing from me but they ain't. I know how this shit works and they not gonna play me out as no soft ass nigga letting young freshman's steal my supplies.

Mike walks in with some bitch next to him feeling up on her from behind before slapping her ass to go in the living room while he walks up to me in the kitchen.

"Wassup bro" he daps me up and looks back at shawty on the couch.

"Who's that treesh you brung in my fucking trap?" I continue counting my money.

"Yanni? Man she ain't no treesh in the streets... only when she in my crib walking booty ass-"

"Ite nigga chill." I look up at him and he nods.

"Why you ain't been in the trap recently? I ain't hear from you since Sunday when we was at SteakNShake" he scratches the back of his neck nervous and shit.

Mike is always bringing something out his ass whenever he nervous so I ain't expecting him to tell the full truth or the full story. He's been one of my close friends for a minute now when we were both in juvenile detention center for similar shit but he was in a orphanage with some racist folks until he beat one of them up badly and you already know how it is with the police so they put him in the same week they put me in. Mike is a friendly ass person which helps me make partnerships and trades with other organizations also when I need a extra seller around the block.

"Mannn I been chilling wit shorty" I look up at him with a stale face.

"And?" He lets out a deep breath and smacks his teeth.

Got em'.

"She pregnant bruh" he puts his face in his hands stressing.

I laugh hard as fuck making him look at me annoyed but I keep laughing until my stomach starts to hurt like hell.

"Nigga yo pull out game weak huh?" I laugh harder and he mugs me getting more annoyed.

"Bro it's not fucking funny bruh I got a baby and I don't even have a secure job for this type of shit" he twists his hair and looks like he's thinking hella hard about him being a dad so I hand in a stack before continuing my money count.

He picks it up and scratches his head.

"Take it dumb ass" I roll my eyes.

"You for real Sin?" I nod and he does a little dance looking stupid as fuck.

He runs to the other side of the counter towards me to hug me from the side repeating thank you over and over annoying me.

"Get the fuck off gay ass nigga" I shove him off by his rib causing him to wince in pain.

"Fuck nigga. Chill I just got a new tat" he pulls his white shirt up and looks at his tattoo of a dope ass deer with a Gemini symbol.

"That shit dope as fuck" I look more into the detail.

"I know right. I had to let these bitches know I'm a Gemini" he smirks looks down at it.

"Who did yo tat? That shit must have been expensive as fuck cause they put hella detail into it" I finish wrapping up my stacks with rubber bands.

He starts scratching his neck and look around before answering.

"Just at this underground deli place on Hybrid street" I stack all the stacks of money on top of each other while he pulls down his shirt.

"Who did it nigga?" I put the money in my black duffel bag.

"Just my bae" he grins and I looks at him confused.

"Yo bitch in the living room do tats?" He looks at me like I'm dumb and shakes his head.

"No nigga my baby Z" he smirks before running to the other side of the counter while I chase him.

"Cmere" he laughs and stays on the other side so I grab a paper towel roll and throw it at his head.

"AHHH nigga damn stop throwing shit!" He rubs his forehead and bucks at me.

"Don't buck as me nigga" I mug before slapping the back of his neck.

Stupid ass nigga.

Honestly Bambi slipped my mind since I've been working this whole week tryna make a profit off of my supply. Lai been staying at my house while I'm out here in this Trap with a whole bunch of drugs and bitches but it ain't like we really together so it ain't nothing wrong wit a little bit of new pussy here and there but I've been on my hustle shit since it's fuck bitches at the moment cause I was a bit hurt about what Z said about me like I won't pistol whip her ass until she's unconscious. I ain't see her in the halls like that and when I did she was with Kayla and the rest but besides that's she ain't pay me no mind just like how I been doing with her, I miss her a little bit cause I did think we were getting closer that night at my crib until she started acting funny after that night so I had to go back to my rebound bitch but can you blame a nigga? No you can't.

I get a FaceTime call from Lia🧠👅 but I decline before going down into the basement to finish theses traitors off. I decided to give some freshman's a job to be my little sellers around the block but then I find out these little niggas were stealing from me.

"Ite kiddos where is my money at?" I sit down in the chair in front of them seeing them all tied and and beaten.

"I-I don't k-know man. Q got yo money somewhere I swear!" Cyrus cries.

"What nigga?" Q yells looking at him in disbelief.

"Damn yo partner just snitched on yo ass nigga that's some crazy shit" I laugh sitting back.

"Cyrus you a pussy ass nigga bruh. Sin I needed dat money for some Jordan's bro they were limited addition" he looks at me not even shredding a tear.

"You 15 right lil nigga?" I light up some wood taking a long hit from it.

"Nahh I turn 15 in June... if I live" I smirk taking the blunt out my mouth and passing it to one of my niggas that work for me.

"Ite so what we finna do is either Q does extra shifts to make me my stolen money up or y'all both die" Cyrus starts crying while Q sucks his teeth.

"I'll make up yo money and work extra shifts sin" I smirk and snap for them to untie Q but stop him from leaving.

I stand him in front of Cyrus and pass him my pistol.

"I don't like snitches in my circle... but I hate pussy ass niggas too so end dis rat ass niggas life before you go" I push the gun into his hands and stand behind him.

"P-please Q-Q d-don't" I smirk seeing Cyrus beg for his life.

"Shoot before yo ass end up dying wit him" Q raises the gun up to Cyrus head and takes a deep breath.

"P-please man" Cyrus cries putting his head down.

BANG!

"Welcome to the gang lil nigga" I smirk hearing the rest of my men laugh.

I walk up to a shaking Q snatching the gun from him and passing it to one of the men behind me before putting my hand on his shoulders.

"Good job kid we gonna get dis shit cleaned up but you get home and be here by 6pm I ain't playing" his face hold no emotion and nods before walking out the basement.

Time to go home.