Chapter 26

ZYANA POV:

We pull up to the diner getting out Wiz's truck after he got done parking and arguing with Q about NBA Youngboy being ass while Q disagrees getting mad. They walk in front of me arguing as we enter in the red and black themed diner as I follow them towards this big booth with Jazz,Mike,Yanni,Sin and Lia sitting together so we join them. I sit all the way in the inside with Yanni, Mike and Jazz on my side and Q, Wiz, Sin on the other side with Lia on his lap directly across from me feeling his eyes on my skull while I talked to Jazz before the waiter comes and we order our food.

"How are you and ya boo thang Z?" I almost choke in my water and hear Sin chuckle under his breath along with Q and Wiz.

Jackasses.

"We took a break for a couple days but now we are getting it together" Q smacks his teeth and I glare at him.

"Damn Z so you lost the card?" Kayla smirks and I shake my head no.

"No but I'm planning on it" I smile sipping on my water once again feeling Sins eyes on me of course.

"Damn yo ass don't think you moving too fast it's giving treesh" Lia look me up and down in disgust.

"Says the one that fucked every nigga here" I mumble and the whole table starts stifling their laughs.

"And bitch worry about yo sinnyboo" I mock her and Jazz starts coughing to clear her laugh.

"I'd rather fuck sin then let my pussy get dried up and unused" she kisses Sin before he sips his drink.

"It was unused until Sin ate me out this afternoon" he spits his drinks out and everyone starts laughing.

"And you just kissed him.. girl how my Pussy taste?" I sip my water and wink at Sin seeing his cheesy smile.

I shouldn't be open about what me and him be doing but it's not like anyone knows I'm fucking with Ty besides a trusted few that already know not to expose who I'm talking to.

"You lying cause he don't even eat the box" she mugs.

"No baby he don't eat YOUR box" Kayla starts crying as her stomach hurts from laughing.

"P-please stop" Kayla begs still laughing along with the rest.

"Don't worry cause your sinnyboo is all yours so you can "F-f-fuckkkk imma come baby- oh shit" all you want, without worrying about me" everyone starts dying including me cause they know I'm right.

"Ite chill." Sin holds on his laugh putting on a serious face.

The waiter came to order our food but he was looking at me a little too long just standing there until Jazz rushed him to get the food so he apologized and walked away.

"Little fine white boy" Yanni smirked at me until Mike gave her a stale face.

"He so fineeee that I want my damn wings ASAP no rocky" The table laughs except for Sin knowing Jazz is impatient when it comes to food.

We talk and laugh to the table while Sin just glares at the table stuck in his head which never goes good when he's lost in his own thoughts, I would hold his hand to calm him down a little bit but that's Lias job not mine so I decided to leave him alone.

"Here you go" the waiter passed everyone their food leaving mine last with a napkin attached to it which I thought was a little strange since nobody else got a napkin so I grab it and it had his name and number, everyone is already looking at the napkin with me as the boy left to do his job.

"Awww that's so cute! That's some lifetime shit or Notebook bullshit" Kayla takes a bite of her salad.

I look at the number and was about to put it in my pocket but Sin snatches it and rips it up before throwing it on the ground.

"Stop fuckin playing" he kicks my leg under the table.

"You do you and I do me" I glared.

"No you don't do shit and I do me until this shit is over" I mug him and roll my eyes knowing damn well that's not happening.

"Until what is over?" He ignores my question and kisses Lias neck.

Bastard.

I listen to what the table is talking about trying not to jump over this table and kick his ass along with his bitch.

"Girl why you get a nasty ass salad?" Wiz gets his fork and plays with her food.

"Nigga move! You should mind yo business and maybe I like salad" she mugs and he looks to the left and the right.

"I'm tryna see who yo ass talking to" he bucks at her.

"Anywayss you gonna call?" Yanni sips her drink and I shrug.

"It's not like I'm taken officially but it's not like I'm single" I take a bite of my burger.

"Damn you pimping niggas now?" Yanni giggles until Mike flicked her head.

"My mamas ain't going on to pimp nobody" Q mugs.

"When did y'all start calling Z mama or mamas?" Kayla asks confused as hell.

"Q started it once he tried getting Z's number and failed but she took care of him giving him money at lunch" Wiz looks at Q for confirmation.

"Yea and when she was at the house wit me and Mike ugly ass ha Rapunzel ass knocked him out" Everyone starts laughing and I mouth sorry to Mike.

"Nigga how that make her a damn mom?" Mike mugs.

"Oh no I just said that cause it was funny but after that when Mr.Bossman aimed his gun near us while she was behind me she put Mr.Bossman in his place Purrr" he did the hand gesture making the girls laugh.

"Or whatever y'all be saying but yea she was sayin the government and shit even pulling the nigga ear" I roll my eyes and continued eating.

"She ain't put shit I'm place" Sin mugs Q.

"And don't forget lil nigga I can kill you" he glares

"Shut up you burnt cheese stick" Q throws a cheese stick at sin.

"Watch nigga" Q sticks his tongue out at Sin teasing.

We finished and I placed the plates on top of each other including the cups just to make the waiters job easier.

"Z stop it's the waiters job to clean the table now let go" Kayla waves me to come on but I finish cleaning and walk to the exit.

"I'm riding with Wiz, Q and Jazz" Kayla yells getting into Wiz car.

"But he was my ride!" I glare.

"Not anymore. Now ride with Lia and Sin Bye bestieee" Kayla kisses my cheek and I groan walking to his car.

This is gonna be a long drive.

Fuck.