Prolouge

"David this is our little girl," she says holding the small child. "She got your eyes" he strokes her face. "What do you wanna name her" "I wanted it to be a surprise but I can't wait anymore Ruth Leopold Nolan" a tear falls down his face. "After my mother" "and my father" he kisses the baby's forehead. "I love it" he responds happily.

12 years later

I walk into my parents' room "mommy can I feel" my mom told me that she was having a baby a girl named Emma I loved it. " of course sweetie can you feel your sister Rue" I nod. I see a bird come through the window "hey cutie" I pet it gently. "Can you see the baby" it chirps and I smile up at mom. "Daddy" it flies away and he picks me up "what's wrong" I look up at mommy. "You're worried" "Rue what did we say about using empathy on people" "sorry daddy," I tell him. "You're thinking about what the Queen said again aren't you" my face falls. "Hey, Ruth go play in your bedroom" I nod.

Me and Pinocchio start trying to fix a toy while our parents talk. "She's powerful only some of her magic can be kept away the stronger parts least she can't take it off so we teach her" "no she could hurt herself remember the first time it happened she got scratched by a bear she needs to learn control," mom tells him. I know they're talking about me I don't want my sister to get hurt and if that means having to protect her with my life I will. Only 2 can enter the wardrobe me and mom but I don't want to leave my family.

I walk into my parents' room "momma I don't wanna go" I say crying dad picks me up. "I don't want to do this" "it has to be you two" I shake my head. "I'm not leaving you were not leaving you" he kisses my forehead "it's the only way" "you two will go in there and you'll be safe from the curse" "he said it would be on her 28th birthday," she says sadly. "What's 28 years when you have eternal love" I put my head in his when mom starts groaning in pain. "The baby its coming" I get set down and go out of the room to fetch a doctor.

I run into the workshop "Pinocchio the babies coming your going in the wardrobe" "what are you talking about" he asks. "You're my best friend nocchio I trust you to protect my little sister I can't leave my parents behind my mom won't be able to get to it so you are going to protect her I can't go I'm afraid I'd hurt her" he nods "yes your highness" I hug him. I hear a crash "go go" he starts running.

I use some of my magic to get rid of some of the guards I see my dad. "Guess you really are your father's daughter" I laugh he gives me a sword and we start fighting them off.  My dad gets hurt "GET AWAY FROM MY FATHER" I shove him out a window on accident though. "Let's go" we close the door.

I grab Emma "I'll see you soon Emma I love you more than you know" I kiss her on the head. "Find us" a tear runs down my face. He shuts it and more of them come. One sneaks up behind me and tries to kill me but it got dad instead. "No no no no no daddy daddy" I cry they try to grab me but I scream and an energy blast radiates from me and they get killed. Mom comes in and she hugs me then sees dad "mommy" we start crying "please come back daddy I need you," I tell him. She tries to kiss him awake it doesn't work I back up into the wall. I hear footsteps "don't worry dears you won't even know you knew him let alone loved him or your child" I get up and try to hit her "your Magic's not strong enough sweetie try again later" she throws me at the walk knocking me unconscious.