Night to Remember

I eat some bacon and watch the news. When Mary Margaret starts running in rushing. "I can't believe I overslept" "it's 7:10 you have plenty of time to get to school you on the other hand" I groan rolling my eyes I grab my bag "ok ok" "see ya" I leave the house.

I watch the scene from the window "young love right" I jump at his voice. "Don't do that and I knew there was reason she was rushing here" I smile. "Don't you have school" "it can wait" I state mischievously. "You're a Junior" "Senior moved up a grade" he laughs. "We'll still let's go" he grabs me by the waist "no no Johnny" he picks me up and swings me I laugh a out loud. "Ok ok I'll go charming" he grabs my bag.

It's Friday I panic and can't find an outfit to wear. I hear a knock at my door. I put on a tank top "hey you ready" "no I don't exactly have good clothes" he looks around. "Well I think I might have something" I look at him confused.

 "Well I think I might have something" I look at him confused

She reaches for the necklace "nope this stays on" she nods. I stand up and she opens the curtain "how do I look" he stares at me with a unknown look.

Johnathan
My heart skipped a beat as she stepped out she's beautiful like a Princess. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as she is right know. "You look uh great" she smiles "thanks Johnny."

Alex
We get out the car and it's town hall. "You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet" "thanks" I smile. We enter the building and wow it looks nice "you did this" "I mean I used to be an orphan so ya never had a dad my moms dead" I nod "so you did this for the kids" "yep hey look" I see woman looking at me jealousy. "Wanna dance" "you can dance" I shrug "I can try" he laughs we go to floor.

They clap for us "didnt know you could dance" "there's a lot of things you don't know about me" I say looking into his eyes. Everyone goes back to what they were doing. "You look beautiful Alex" I blush red "thanks you Johnathan" He kisses my hand. I get a call on my phone I take it out "hey Emma" "you havin fun" I laugh about looking at him talking to peopel. "I think you guys were right I like him" "told ya just call us when you get home" "got it night"

When we got to the apartment he opened the door for me. "Thanks but the dress I can't keep this" "no I want you to you look amazing in it" I laugh a bit. "Thanks but I really can't" "stop doing that the whole I'm stronger on my own thing I want you to keep it besides that dress was made for you" I blush a bit. We go up to the door and he takes my hand and kisses it I feel a spark between us intense one. He holds my hand and we just stare into each other's eyes completely forgetting the world around us. "Alex" we stop "uh hey Em thanks for tonight Johnny really" he nods "see ya Alex" he waves going down the stairs.

I groan at Emma and step in. "Whoa kid what's with the attitude" "nothing you just ruined it"
I tell her. "Ruined the kiss you two were about to share" "yes I mean no I mean I don't know why is life so complicated" I flip on the couch. "So you like him" she asks trying to confirm. "I don't know" I grab a pillow and whine. "Well you have to know I mean" "well I don't" I sit up digging. "I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed" "kid" I walk up the stairs.