Tears of betrayal

I sit in the desk "obviously being framed" "of first she is but I have to go where the evidence leads to" she explains. "Which pints to me Emma yesterday it was David there's something not right here" "I know but the finger prints isn't eh box we're yours not his so we have to deal with this" she explains sorting through papers. "Evidence that says I cut out Kathryns heart and buried it in the woods this is insane" she tells us. "If I don't book you with all this evidence it's gonna look like favoritism and then Regina will have a cause to fire me and then you know what she'll do she's bring in someone who will railroad you so please be patient and trust me" I bite my nails. "Kid you gotta go" "ya got it" i leaves.

There a knock at my office door "come in" "hello handsome" I look up and see Regina. "What is it you need madam mayor" I ask pitting my papers down. "I need you to tell me everything you know about your little friend" I scoff. "And who might you be referring to exactly" "don't play dumb with me Alex" I take my glasses off. "Why would I tell you anything about Alex" "because if you don't I'll have to be forced to hurt the thing" I stand up. "If you lay a finger on her" "wouldn't dream of it unless you tell me what I want to know" she leans closer to me. "I'm not telling you anything and your not hurting her not while I'm around" "I know how much you care for her but you know she won't ever feel the same way you do sweetheart so just tell me and spare you the heart ache" I look at the evil woman in her eyes. She isn't bluffing I'm not telling her about Alex. "Fine I'll tell you everything just don't hurt her" she smirks.

I lay on the couch eating Cheetos and watching TV. When the door opens "hey Emma" I greet "Henry" "do you believe now" I sit up. "What"

I can't believe Regina killed Kathryn actually I can. She's pure evil. I walk to my shift at Golds. I run into someone "I'm so s- oh it's just you" I state. Regina "watch where your going freak" I roll my eyes and keep walking.

What he said she was insecure about.. "that little justice seeker lied to me" I take my phone out. "Sydney time for plan B" I say watching her enter Golds.

I open my locker and a picture falls out

I open my locker and a picture falls out. I bend down and pick it up. I see writing on the back. 'I guess you're not the only girl he's playing' I flip it and my heart breaks.

"Asshole" I shove him. "What the hell Alex" "you were sleeping with Regina" I ask. "What no" "now your lying to me" I ask upset. "What are you talking about" "this" I hand him the picture. "You know I was actually starting to fall for you Johnathan" "this picture was taken in my office Alex I didn't do anything with her" he tries to reason with me. "Really why was she in your office" "she wanted information on you" he admits. "And I'm guessing you gave it to her let me guess this whole thing was a lie the late night talks the jokes the party all of it was I just a joke to you Johnathan" I say my voice breaking. "Alex she set me up you have to believe me" "why would she set you up she has nothing against you or me so why" I ask he stammers a bit. "She said she'd hurt you" "well she didn't have to because you already did" I walk away from "ALEX" I start crying harder. "USE YOUR SUPERPOWER AM I LYING TO YOU" I stop and stand there. I don't even think that was a superpower "I never wanna see you again Johnny" I tell him.

I've never been shattered before but it does feel like a piece of me just got broken a big piece.