True loves kiss

They rush her and him into the hospital. "What happened did they fall" "they ate these I think it's poisoned" Emma tells them. "Did they vomit did he puke" "they took a bit of this and just collapsed" she says forcefully. "Where is she" "let him in" Johnathan comes into the room. "They're suggesting no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxin so whatever's going on this is not the culprit" the leave the room. "It's unexplainable it's like" they empty Henry's backpack and see the book. "Magic" they touch it and they're memories return. "Ruth" he mumbles the name of the girl he's in love with. "Where's my son" Emma grabs Regina Johnathan or Valarian following.

"You did this" she shoves her. "Stop this my son" "THEYRE SICK BECAUSE OF YOU" she yells. "That apple turnover that muffin they ate it" "what" she says in disbelief. "They were meant for you and Alex" "it's true isn't it" "what are you taking about" she asks. "DONT LIE all of it" I ask my voice reverting back to the British accent it always had. "Yes" "I was leaving town why couldnt you just leave things alone" she asks. "Because as long as the two of you were alive Henry and this town will never be mine" "he won't be anyone's and you won't have a town unless you wake them up" she tells her. "I can't" I look at her "there isn't any magic here she used the last bit of it on the apple didn't you your majesty" I ask. "It was supposed to put the both of you asleep" she says angrily. "What's it gonna do to them" she asks worried. "I don't know" "I'm not losing her this way Regina there has to be away" I tell her. "Magic here is unpredictable" "so they could...my son and my sister" "yes" I run a hand through my hair. "So what do we do" "we need help there's one other person who knows about this who knows about magic" she states the obvious. "My father" "Mr Gold"

We enter. "Father" I call to pit to him. "Valar" he looks at me. "You look well" "I thought you were gone" he states. "Nope just after what happened with mom and Bae I didn't wanna be apart your shit anymore and no I'm not going to so help us" I demand. "It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friends I told you magic comes with a price" "Henry and dare I say Ruth shouldn't have to pay it" she tells him. "No you should but atlas we are where we are" "can you help us" Emma asks. "Of course true love Ms Swan the only magic powerful enough to transcend realms and break any curse" "well that helps Ruth but what about Henry" Regina states I blush in embarrassed. "Wait what" "you gonna tell her or should I spawn" I look at Emma. "Uh she's my soulmate" "who Ruth my sister how do you know" she asks. "Fairy dust got some from a fairy and it lead to her I didn't tell her though she was to young and still is" "you love her right" father asks. "More than life but" "then save her no argument there" I think for a bit. Screw it I leave the shop.

We may be soulmates but what if she doesn't love me what if what she felt as Alex isn't what she'll feel when her memories return. I sit next to her I can't leave her like this she needs to help Emma save storybrooke and be with her family again. Here goes nothing I lean in and kiss her.

A wave of energy flow through me and her. I back up. She's still asleep I lean my head back I knew it. I hear a gasp.

My memories all come back to me mom dad Emma. "Ruth" "Your rumplestiltskins son" I tell him. "You remember me" "ya your my friend what happened where are my parents" I ask. "They're memories aren't back yet but you need to help Emma" he says kinda disappointed. "Why what's wrong"

I get changed and I see Emma when I come back

I get changed and I see Emma when I come back. "Wow your taller than me and older it's amazing" I touch her arm. "Still can't believe my big sister is my little sister" I smile. "Ready" "born ready"