Lost boy

We enter in the cafe I rush to sit next to Emma. "He woke up" "what" "he didn't wake up wake up but he grabbed our hand," I tell them. "What do the doctors say" "that we imagined it but I'm not crazy I know it happened" "we have to go back you have to read to him again," we think for a bit. "Let's go" we get up from the table.

We get to the hospital "you're right he's waking up" I run towards Henry. "Henry Alex stay back" I grab his shoulders. "What's going on" "is it John Doe is he okay," she asks "He's missing" what the hell is the wicked bitch of Storybrooke doing here.

She comes out "what the hell are you doing here," she asks Emma. She grabs Henry "and you I thought you were at the arcade now you're lying to me" "what happened to John Doe did someone take him," she asks. I glare at Regina "we don't know yet his IVs were ripped out but there's no sign for sure there was a struggle" "what did you do" Henry asks her "ya Regina what did you do why are you here" "you two think I had something to do with this" I scoff. "I'm here because I'm his emergency contact" "you know him," I ask. "I found him on the side of the road years ago no ID I brought him here" "will he be okay at least," I ask. "He needs to get back here right away" "well let's quit yappin' and start looking" "that's what we're doing just stay out of this you two" I turn to her. "You know what Regina" I open my mouth but stop "your not worth it" I walk out of the hospital.

I can't believe she said that. I really wanna help though my gut is telling me something bad might happen if I don't. I bump into a hard brick wall oh wait I've done this before. He grabs my wrist "we've got to stop meeting like this" I get my footing. "Ya sorry" "hey what's wrong," he asks. "It's nothing you need to worry about Johnathan" I try to walk away he grabs my hand "maybe I can help," I think for a bit"gotta a flashlight" he looks at me weirdly.

I see Emma Mary Margaret and Bram

I see Emma Mary Margaret and Bram. "Look" I start running towards them him trailing behind me. I make it down there just as Henry gets there. "Henry Alex Johnathan," she says confused "hey Mary Margaret" I ruffle the kid's hair "did you find him yet" "no not yet you two shouldn't be here" she states. "We can help I think I know where he's going" "he's looking for you two" I crouch down to him. "Say he is where I think he is doesn't mean anything kid alright I'm just following my gut" "you sure that's just a gut feeling" I hold a finger out and open my mouth then close it again.

"You're the ones that woke him up you're the last ones he saw he wants to find you" I turn to him. "Henry it's not about me I just I think he's lost and confused" "he's not looking for anyone kid he's been in a coma a long time," I tell him softly "but he loves you you need to stop chasing him and let him find you" I stand up. I turn and walk with Johnny "you know him" "apparently were all fairy tale characters John does Prince Charming Mary Margaret is Snow White your Valarian Smith" he cuts me off "who" "Rumplestiltskin's son and I'm supposedly Prince Charming and Snow Whites first born daughter and Emma is my little sister but we all got separated by the curse so no one remembers" I cut myself short seeing Bram look at something. "Oh my god is that" "uh GUYS" he yells. They come shortly."Is that" "blood we need to find him immediately" I state.

I take them to the old toll bridge. I remember going here as a kid to get away from everyone. "Where is he can you see him" I walk further. "It dies at the water line" "he's still here I can feel it" I hand John my flashlight and get into the water "Kid can you even swim" "uhhhh maybe," I say walking further down I stop and I usher for him to throw me my flashlight. I look down and trip over a stick "oh my god oh my god" I see him they call for an ambulance I feel a sting in my knee "ahh" I wince John helps me up. "I'm fine just a scratch" they get him out. She crouches down to him as I kneel "no no no we found you" "you're not dying on me please" I tell him trying to wake him up. "I think he needs mouth to mouth," I tell her "I'm not doing it I only payed so little attention in class already" I usher for her to go on. She kisses him "C'mon wake up wake up" I beg. "Come back to us" I mumble he starts sputtering water and sigh in relief. We look at him as he looks directly at Mary Margaret I smile then the adrenaline wears off. I groan in pain Johnathan picks me up bridal style. "Scratch that two ambulances" "ya thanks Bram" I hold on to him. I look at him "I hope you're not gonna pass out to sleeping beauty" I scoff "ya no promises charming" he chuckles.

So my leg isn't broken but it was cut deep though. So they wrapped it up and in a few days, I should be better. I walk down the hall in crutches "you alright kid" "I'm great not the first time I've gotten hurt" it really isn't I was a very jumpy child Mother Superior found herself taking me to the hospital a lot yet I've always had one scar on the back of my neck until know which is on my Leg.

"Thank you two for finding my David"  look at her confused. "I don't understand you didn't you didn't know he was here in a coma" "A few years ago David and I were not getting along it was my fault I know that now I was difficult and unsupportive" she explains more. "I told him if he didn't like things he could leave and he did and I didn't stop it was the worst mistake I ever made" I stand up straight with help from Johnny "you didn't go look for him," I ask her "I assumed he left town all this time now I know why I never heard from him now I get to do what I've wanted to do forever say I'm sorry now we get a second chance" I purse my lips looking at Mary Margaret she looks disappointed sad even. "That's wonderful" wail comes out "well it's something of a miracle" "he's okay," she asks. "Physically he's on the mend his memory is another issue it may take time if at all" "what brought him back," Mary Margaret asks. "That's the thing there's no explanation something just clicked in him" "wait so what your saying is he just magically woke up and thought it'd be a good idea to go for a walk in the woods," I ask trying to make sure I'm getting everything. "His first instinct was to go find something I guess" "someone" I mumble and Henry says out loud it's as if we've been through this before or at least I've heard it. "I'll drive you back to the apartment" "ya I'm kinda tired," I tell him.

I get in his car and rest my head on the window letting sleep take over.

"I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU RUTH" "DADDY HELP ME" I scream. The storm is too much for me and I get blasted back "RUTH" mom yells I try to get to her but nothing I can't see their faces but I can hear them. It gets closer "MOM DAD PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE" it grabs me. They walk away holding each other close "DAD DAD NOOOO" I scream.

I wake up in gasp "hey you ok" I run a hand through my hair "uh ya fine" I take a breath what the hell was that?